• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Kyle Bosman |ST| Crucially Imperative

Sarah Pod and Bosbaby interacting? The thing I wanted since Sarah first appeared on 8-4 Play and Kyle was still at Gametrailers is here!

Last edited:
I like Kyle, but it's hard to deny that his power has diminished since he was banished from California, and split up into his component parts; Scott the Woz, and Brian David Gilbert.

Someday.... someday I want to hear the word "Famiboards" come out of Kyle Bosman's mouth

That was a pretty great episode. Should have doubled down on how games are successful because of the artists and not just luck.

One of the trolliest episodes Kyle has ever done. Brilliant.

Also hard agree on the QR codes in the Xbox show, I was thinking the exact same thing as I was watching the show.

I think that’s my favorite episode ever. I’m absolutely howling

that rating and demo for the Rugrats ”All Growed Up” special is actually comical. The demo is even funnier 70% of children ages 2-11

also this ignited the part of my memory where i remember there being school yard arguments over what color hair Tommy would have. Going with Stew in retrospect seemed like the only possible choice because DiDi would have made him too visually similar to Chucky and given the packaging of the game yes it seems like they had worries over confusion amongst kids of knowing who was supposed to be who

For some reason I thought he was taking the whole month off. Looking forward to watching the new episode!

I felt this was a really good episode. He did a great job acknowledging all the shitty things that happened in the industry this year, which it felt like a lot of shows and publications were trying to just sweep under the rug/not think about. While still being very grateful to everyone that was affected and celebrating their achievements

Not only is the screencap button great, it's so great it deserves to be split into two buttons on the hardware iteration. One button "Vistas" for taking pictures of just plain beautiful or funny or otherwise awesome sights and one button "Notes" for stuff I need to remember to get back to. Let the times of me searching for that one image of the quest hint I took admists dozens of landscape shots die with this generation.

The worst possible moments of Kyle's twitch streams were hilarious, the moment with Keighley was amazing. They start from 1:08:25 to 1:32.26

I don't know how I managed to not watch Kyle's channel before but I'm now a subscriber and devoring his videos. So good.

In my head the Doc Brown Spider Monster was Doc Brown's head on a spider robot. I don't appreciate this clarification and will continue to stick with my head canon.

Also I still can't tell if this all isn't Kyle riffing on Kevin Smith's anecdote about the spider-obsessed movie producer.

Last edited:
Also I still can't tell if this all isn't Kyle riffing on Kevin Smith's anecdote about the spider-obsessed movie producer.

Kyle was asked about this on his Patreon:

Q
I've always loved the Doc Brown Spider Monster drop. In my head, I always attached it to the spider monster story from Kevin Smith. Had you heard this, or did it have any part of your mythology?
&
It's been so long since you brought up doc brown spider monster back on the EZA podcast I legit couldn't remember if it was also a reference to the Lost in Space movie or not

A
So I saw a lot of comments being like, "is he confusing all this with the ending of Wild Wild West?" and honestly I have a feeling that the Lost in Space ending was the real inspiration, ingrained deep into the parts of my brain I have no conscious access to. (I had seen that Kevin Smith story back in college actually, I think "failing upwards" comes from the same talk?)
But the birth of Doc Brown Spider Monster was just a conversation I was having with sketch-writing friends back in LA. We were talking about how to pitch Back to the Future 4, how to make it relevant, and it was the general disgust my suggestion received that made me positive I was right about this.

Back
Top Bottom