• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Kyle Bosman |ST| Crucially Imperative

Oscillator

Moblin
cP019lO.gif

kittiesinthemist2glkez.gif

Kyle Bosman is a person who sits in his apartment and has feelings about video games. Aside from being The Sex Guy, he is an expert of nothing, and his opinions are partially wrong.

Bursting onto the scene in 2013 on GameTrailers.com with the weekly comedic gaming commentary series The Final Bosman, Kyle went on to endear thousands with his witty insights, zany skits, hot takes, l33t Tetris skillz, crazed improv, and ceaseless creativity. After the sudden closure of GameTrailers in 2016, he and most of the extant staff formed the Patreon-supported YouTube channel Easy Allies, where he served as podcast moderator until leaving and starting his own Twitch channel in 2020, then in 2021, a Patreon-supported spiritual successor to The Final Bosman, Delayed Input.

He also regularly works with the Best In The Biz, Geoff Keighley, as a writer/production assistant/preshow host for events such as gamescom Opening Night Live and The Game Awards.

Twitch (+ the True Art Museum)
YouTube (+ Twitch stream dump)
Patreon
The Robot Party Discord
Twitter (disused)
Kyle's old tumblr

Classic Moments

Kyle at the World Pokémon Championships (part 1, part 2, part 3)

Not Funny, GT

Live on Spike with E3 All Access:

Dumb Game Monday - Chicago Enforcer

Bosman v Wozniak - Just The Bits

Kyle summons his Phantom Steed

"Bad Dad" (edginess warning)

Box Peek - a 10 episode cutout puppet series written and filmed by Kyle (Q&A/behind the scenes segments)

E3 2019 Betting Special - TOTAL DEGENERATION

Playthrough of "Don't Call Me Mama", a Game Boy game made by Kyle (play/download the game here)

Never Too Late To Dreamcast - a 6 episode series

Community tributes on his departure from Easy Allies:

My own tribute:

Some select GIFs (courtesy of the EZA Forums GIF thread)

xpYW3su.gif

tTKhJXx.gif

3o72EYxX6xFo22G5EI.gif

FGgXyua2Sr7O0.gif

zVRpcM0.gif

YqVf9or.gif

Not paying attention in Banjo-Kazooie
bosmanbkwjarw.gif

Frustrated in SSX Tricky
kylestymiede1pq8.gif

Reaction to Brad Ellis spoiling an EZA show
kyleshirtxsee6.gif

First time ever seeing a shiny Pokémon in Silver
itsashinyvsjsc.gif

NSFW description of Pokémon breeding
kylensfwtfj9c.gif

THOUGHT he won a race in Pen Pen Tricelon
kyleclutchypkwa.gif

Dragooning up
kyleglassesjokbo.gif

KOTOR 2 Pazaak
yatrashctkjtm.gif

Last edited:
i have been absolutely loving delayed input and happily been giving to his patreon. its been a joy to have him back doing stuff like this.

Kyle, Michael Huber, and 22 other gaming media figures will be trivializing for charity on MinnMax's YouTube channel this Monday at 7 PM Central.

Good lord that Grinch cosplay is terrifying.

More seriously, i didn't really follow Kyle after he ended up leaving EZA (Hopefully there's a thread for them in a few days.)
but i noticed that his most infamous moment there hasn't been posted yet.

I'd recommend clicking to the actual Youtube page in this case.
What happened: The video somehow went viral, and got a mixed response from people who weren't used to his humour.

Good lord that Grinch cosplay is terrifying.

More seriously, i didn't really follow Kyle after he ended up leaving EZA (Hopefully there's a thread for them in a few days.)
but i noticed that his most infamous moment there hasn't been posted yet.

I'd recommend clicking to the actual Youtube page in this case.
What happened: The video somehow went viral, and got a mixed response from people who weren't used to his humour.

Oh God, the dislikes! This was hilarious.

Mucho has many, many more steps to go before he can even think of world domination. Unlucky chap got foiled at the first hurdle of getting his own Delayed Input episode!

Why did he leave EZA? Was there a problem or he was just wanted to do his own thing?

He moved, wanted to go to college and start his own thing.

There's no bad blood between them.
They still collaborate on things if timing works out.

They join each other's streams etc

The Final Bosman was one of my favorite gaming-themed YouTube shows. It helped that around the time it aired was the time I was super into following gaming news and stories on a week-to-week basis (less so during the last year or so, I guess, though?). Once Easy Allies became a thing I sorta stopped following him, from what I understand the Podcast was his baby and I just didn't have the time to devote to listening to it, though I still watched the betting specials when they came up. I've been watching Delayed Input every week and it's good but it's missing something Final Bosman had for me. Most episodes feel like they end abruptly, like Kyle is about to make some greater point and then he just cuts to the credits.

I've been watching Delayed Input every week and it's good but it's missing something Final Bosman had for me. Most episodes feel like they end abruptly, like Kyle is about to make some greater point and then he just cuts to the credits.

DI isn't as lighthearted as TFB was, the vibes are edgier and darker (though not wildly so).

Last edited:
He clearly wanted to go and retrain to do other things but Covid stopped that. I know he said he didn't like doing reactions but I do miss them, now all we get is a rehearsed take after the fact, which is a less genuine version of what we used to see.

Glad to have a Kyle thread around. He's a great personality in the sphere of youtube gaming shows. Delayed input is always a must watch!

Kyle Bosman is a person who sat in a cubicle and had feelings about video games. He is an expert of nothing and opinions about him are partially wrong.

Last edited:
Kyle, Michael Huber, and 22 other gaming media figures will be trivializing for charity on MinnMax's YouTube channel this Monday at 7 PM Central.

Show's starting:

update Kyle and Huber move on to round 2!
update Kyle and Huber move on to round 3!
update Kyle and Huber move on to the FINAL ROUND!
update Final round was a single question, won by Marcus Stewart! Kyle and Huber get Top 5!

Last edited:
He clearly wanted to go and retrain to do other things but Covid stopped that. I know he said he didn't like doing reactions but I do miss them, now all we get is a rehearsed take after the fact, which is a less genuine version of what we used to see.
You can get spur-of-the-moment, immediate reactions from a bunch of streamers these days, I honestly don't mind Bosman being different and providing rehearsed takes.

With him, now you get pure, distilled Bosman takes that he gets to sit on and stew in for a few days before he shares them with everyone.

Huber had the right strategy for the finale. Just maximizing the cooldown.

Will have to watch the full replay later. Only caught the end and 2-3 questions halfway through. When I tuned in I knew the answer to the Final Fantasy XIII-2 question before any of the contestants. Never played a second of FFXIII-2. I blame the Lightning memery from GT/EZA.

Watching the trivia tower thing intro now, just wanted to say it's so nice to see such a diverse group of people from the industry all playing for a good variety of causes.

I love Kyle but that was a long ass video to say he wants to give Bustafellows a
5 out of 100
XD

Easily the meanest Delayed Input since Michael Damiani walked off on an already dead but not realizing it yet Kyle Bosman in Mario Kart balloon battle.

Bustafellows, a game with a name that could be the subtitle of a PaRappa the Rapper sequel, didn't deserve having Bosman escalate from unjustified dismissiveness in one cheap joke to barely justified dismissiveness in a whole episode, all as an innocent bystander in the continued trolling of Metroid Dread.

Makes no sense that Kyle wants to avoid the "But have you played it?" conversation ender and walks right into the "You didn't even finish the game before reviewing it" concrete wall. The intention here is as obvious as a hidden Shrek Monkey!

Lol this episode was great. The bonus bit was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom