• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News IndieWorld Showcase on 4/17 at 7am PT/16:00 CEST, roughly 20 minutes long

He's never teased anything from indie world before I guess.
He literally did with the last indie world, being The Outer Wilds.

Granted it was only one thing so it probably means that he got a nice tip about one game... and that's about it. Pyoro is (allegedly) human, he doesn't know every announcement under the sun.

Hoping we get Moonstone Island shadow-dropped! The link on Nintendo still says it's releasing Spring 2024, so this is the perfect time to release it for the Switch!

Is Konami indie?
I don’t know who they are, so probably.

Which reminds me, we should see something MGS3 related during the Summer fest?

Of course not, Indie games have a much higher quality than Konami's current games.
BONEJAAACK! 💀 that was plain savage

At this point, Konami should pull a Nintendo and lend their IPs to other 3rd parties

BONEJAAACK! 💀 that was plain savage

At this point, Konami should pull a Nintendo and lend their IPs to other 3rd parties

Sometimes this Stormtrooper here doesn't miss.

... Not often, though.

But they already do that- Wayforward has done two Contra games now :D

As long as they're not giving IGA the Castlevania license, they're effectively not doing that.

If you want a Goemon-like game, then you should ask for that GoodFeel one to come to the west.
Well I already own a physical copy of Mameda no Bakeru ^^.

It's pretty fun but the performance is very bad, at least it was before patch 1.2.0, where it seems that there's some improvements.
Sadly I'm no Digital Foundry despite being quite sensitive to unstable frame pacing.

Sometimes this Stormtrooper here doesn't miss.

... Not often, though.

As long as they're not giving IGA the Castlevania license, they're effectively not doing that.
...I honestly don't care. I did not play those games for the 'lore', and bloodstained is pretty much what we would have gotten anyway.

I'm more interested if the team learned the right lessons from bloodstained and we get a HoD -> AoS transition that sorts out the mess and keeps the good parts. Then I could see them pulling off a great successor, but that also means cutting down some of the bloat.

Yeah, I'm not super convinced Silksong will happen at this particular event. But who knows!

Like I feel like they could just reveal it themselves. It's that big.

The universe at large wants me to plunge into Balatro. Why am I so hooked to cards
do it!! I haven't had time for story games in the past weeks (12 hours into rebirth, still at the beginning area) and balatro has consumed me

Back
Top Bottom