• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Golden Sun GBA duology out on NSO on January 16th

Glad they did both at the same time, would be cruel to have people stuck on a cliff hanger with no timetable for the sequel.

Finally time to upgrade lol.

Thats a very nice custom trailer, one of the best thing they have done for older titles.

Glad they're just rolling out both at once and not dragging things out

Solid update. Definitely recommend that anyone into 16-bit turn-based RPGs give these a go. The story and characters aren't exactly the deepest, but the combat system (esp. the way the class and summon systems interact) and the level-design/puzzle-solving that incorporate your actual magic are (imo) some of the best in the genre

I was pissed when these were not a party of 10 Ambassador games Nintendo gave us on 3DS. Now I can finish them for the 4th time!

Shoutout to Saturos and Menardi. Best couple of villains in any JRPG.

Sweet we got one excellent game

also slipping onto my to playlist, one of my first rpgs and I’m so nostalgic for em

We eating RPG now! The only reason I bought the GBA player for the gamecube was to play Golden Sun and DQ3 GBC

Oh neat, they did both of em! It would have been silly to do just one without the other, so i'm glad they did this.

Possible hope for F-Zero to come with the superior GBA sequel rising, too...

Double Motoï Sakuraba greatness !

He really did an amazing job with the GBA. Love the soundtrack of both games. The Lost Age final boss theme even had a cover in Smash.

I am once again reminding GS fans that, if they're jumping on the Expansion tier just for GS, that Shining Force 1 and 2 are also some Camelot-ass RPGs.

Also, I guess F-Zero next month to get it in within one year of announcing?

YEEEES!!! My favourite RPGs and some of my most beloved games. I really like that they did a nice custom trailer. Please let this come back with a new game one day <3

I still remember my mom driving me to every defunct store known to humankind to get The Lost Age. Sold out at K Mart, sold out at KB Toys, sold out at Babbages, IN STOCK at Circuit City!

Oof, I don't have NSO expansion pack, I guess we have to wait for a very long time for remakes of these two games to happen.

Need everyone to know these games are STONE COLD CLASSICS

If you like JRPGs, they are NOT optional

Back
Top Bottom