• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes announced, launching June 24 (UPDATE: new "Leicester Alliance" trailer, see threadmarks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not implying that they are making this stuff up, just that their sources don't seem reliable. I do sometimes wonder whether duff information gets leaked purposefully.
Well, I suppose everybody's stinky horse game could still be a separate thing. But if it's not then that's a crisis averted tbh

I agree that the first FE Warriors wasn't so "strong" as Age of Calamity nor Persona Strikers, in terms of blending genres/story but I'm pretty sure this one will be WAY more integrated into the Three Houses world/gameplay

Was hoping for a new mainline game like most, but I'm still excited for this. I was really into the idea of a Three Houses musou back in 2019, so I guess I'm finally getting what I wanted lol.

I also never played the Church route or the DLC, so I'm technically not done with Three Houses anyway.

I actually didn't mind the first FE Warriors for having such a nothingburger of a story. I just wanted to see Ike duke it out with Lyn and Lucina, and they even flunked that with the focus on only three games. Gameplaywise I really liked it.

But I think Age of Calamity definitely turned some heads at Koei-Tecmo. They seem keen to repeat the trick here

Going to skip it and instead replay Three Houses.

Good for those who like and are waiting to play Three Hopes.

Loved FE Warriors. I really wanted one where I could team up with Edelgard and fight wave after wave of evil, and this one looks like it'll scratch that itch!

Meh, I was really hoping for a remake or something. I absolutely love Fire Emblem but I’m not a big fan of the direction the series went with Awakening and later titles. I should probably give 3H another shot because of all the praise, but I found the Monastery stuff a complete snooze.

Can't say I'm too excited after Age of Calamity, tbh. The original Hyrule Warriors is still my favorite out of the Nintendo Warriors games; that these have been leaning more heavily into what if scenarios and a narrative focus does nothing for me.

the big disappointment of the direct for me. I'm sure it'll be a fine game but ofc I would rather see a remake/new game.

I’m happy for this announcement because I’ve been predicting it since AOC dropped

Really wanna see what Nate says, feel like somethings up

Was hoping for new mainline game, but I'm not disappointed with this regardless.

I am intrigued. I love the story-driven approach taken with Age of Calamity and totally see how they can refine that and FE Warriors for this game.

And It was nice to hear that theme at the beginning!
But admittedly I too was hoping for a new mainline or Echoes title.

Then again its only February and look at what they jam packed for the next 4 months.

🙏 for the perf!

I randomly was really obsessed with the original FE Warriors for a while so this is definitely going to be a purchase for me! I'm excited to see what they'll do with this "If" route.

The Male Byleth erasure however hurts my heart, even though I know he'll be unlockable at the end like Female Robin and Male Corrin were in the first game. Also, don't know what they'll do with supports, but if they fumble the bag again and I can't get an S-Support between Male Byleth and Claude and Dimitri...................

Seriously though, when are they going to launch Xenoblade Warriors?

(Maybe in a couple of years. Lord knows they release these games fast).

I like the Three Houses world but would've much rather had a new game... and also as someone who prefers MByleth, the fact that he's likely just a costume as best is really irritating.

Alright so I was initially fairly disappointed but honestly this ain't bad at all. I love AoC and Three Houses so this is probably right up my alley, and it isn't like this year needed more SRPGs. I'm down

Well I'm gonna take it Nate misinterpreted whatever info he had
And why are you making excuses for them instead of holding them accountable? Who says those aren't just educated guesses? Ever heard of cold reading? Some "insiders" get ridiculed as not credible, yet others have excuse after excuse made for them without any need to actually explain themselves. It's bizarre.

And why are you making excuses for them instead of holding them accountable? Who says those aren't just educated guesses? Ever heard of cold reading? Some "insiders" get ridiculed as not credible, yet others have excuse after excuse made for them without any need to actually explain themselves. It's bizarre.
Who cares. I'm not gonna grill someone and make them feel unwelcome just because they got something wrong. Enough of it was correct that it clearly wasn't just a shot in the dark

FE Warriors was super disappointing so I hope this one is better. Please please PLEASE allow me to play co-op with 2 consoles OR online so it doesn't run like complete crap. PLEASE!

Holding them accountable? Some people get ridiculed because they're clearly lying. Nate obviously has some idea of things that are going on, and relays what he's told. He's not held 'accountable' because most people know that the info might not always pan out 100 percent. Nate knows that and acknowledges it. No need to go head hunting because the info wasn't 100 percent accurate.

and that it didn't have any sort of direct connection to 3 houses
Yes I remember someone asked him in his YouTube comment section if it was a 3 house sequel and he said it was a brand new cast of characters. Although hopefully this means that the remake he thought was coming in 2023 is a brand new game instead.

This is what I was waiting for!. I spent like 500 hrs in the first one, my only dissapointment is that team ninja is not developing it along with omega force so it's definitely not going to be smooth like the first

20220209_165928.jpg

20220209_170023.jpg

20220209_170021.jpg

Probably tied to the plot but curious why Dimitri and Claude have their relic weapons while Edelgard doesn't.

Edit: Nvm, just remembered that she doesn't actually own a relic weapon :p

Last edited:
Ughhhh. Cool for people that like Warriors game, but this was a massive disappointment for me.

Where are Intelligent Systems?

Not really super hyped or disappointed, will prob throw on a gift list sort of thing and if I get it that way then all good.

A little let down by this, I learned through Age of Calamity that the Warriors formula only really works for me if its developed as a love letter to an entire series ala the first Hyrule Warriors game. I loved Three Houses, but not really looking for an exclusive game with its cast. Happy for others that are looking forward to this!

It's a combination of Three Houses and Age of Calamity so most likely it'll look terrible, run terrible, and I'm going to love every moment of it

Y'all ready for the lame fan fiction ending where everyone holds hands and sings campfire songs?

Because it's coming
KT will at least have more freedom then age of calamity.

Holding hands ending might actually be entertaining in this one to be honest lol

I re-watched the trailer and I'm more warmed up about it. My disappointment by the lack of new FE Mainline was immense though.

Why do we need to hold people accountable? Nate ended up being right in the end.

I vastly prefer how FEW plays compared to Hyrule Warriors, though I'm not too far in AOC to see if that changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom