• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes announced, launching June 24 (UPDATE: new "Leicester Alliance" trailer, see threadmarks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really happy, I loved Three Houses setting and characters, and I enjoyed FE Warriors
BUt...where is a real FE?

FLMAhAEXEAsEN5B

Can't wait for IntSys to show off their next FE project, can't say I really care for another Warriors game.

Eh. Not a fan of the endless Warriors titles, I burned out fast on the last FE Warriors game. Roll on the next proper FE.

I knew it was gonna be a warriors game. Now way a remake and then a original title back to back so soon.

Skip for me. Just can’t do warrior games.

I've read novels-worth of time-travel fix it fic on AO3, I know I'm gonna eat this up... but I can't help feeling like an utter clown rn 🤡

Pretty predictable considering KT's involvement in Three Houses and I would have preferred a new main entry but eh, I like this universe fine enough to explore more of it.

(And this will fuel more Edeleth material).

...Okay, back to being even more convinced that IS themselves are working on a brand new mainline FE and not a remake.

Seriously, where the hell is FE lol? Real FE I mean, not a Warriors spinoff.

I think we get am announcement for a new game around June and then an a proper game in 2023 hopefully. I knew 2022 was was too soon they usually wait 4-5 years.

Not what I was expecting, but I put a ton of hours into Three Houses so I will probably enjoy this. Interested in seeing where the story goes.

You've just been warned for similar rhetoric. You're free to disbelieve any leaks or rumors, but this level of snark is overly inflammatory. We're giving you a 24 hour ban to cool down. -blondkayvon, BozPaggs, Donnie, hologram, Rika
I felt a Musou announcement in my bones. I made a bingo card and put Musou on there, then I remembered AW and put that instead of Musou, but wrote that back in, too, which is kind of cheating, because I felt one was coming. I even thought it could be Fire Emblem Warriors Three Houses. I should have posted that as "insider information", then I'd be a "credible insider" now. lol

To those disappointed, don't let yourself get hyped up by the usual suspects.

Also @ Nintendo, please make m!Byleth/Claude or Dimitri possible this time. This is a fanfic do-over, you have a shot to make it right, I'm begging for crumbs here.

I'd have preferred a sequel with more FE characters just having a crossover for sheer lols, but I guess Heroes has that covered now.

Still, not complaining. I wanted more FE Warriors and Age of Calamity worked a treat, so no surprises they're doing this.

Will be interesting to see what happens here storwise. Maybe it's a story where the main trio finally get along...

FE fans be like "not the fire emblem I was expecting...", meanwhile I'm like "not the musou I was expecting..."
Fire Emblem Musou is literally my least favorite themed musou I've played, really disliked the "strategy" gimmick lol.
I wanted Kirby or Mario musou :(

Oh well, at least the Three House cast is great so it should be fun for the fan fiction nonsense this will be, like AoC.

He also implied that the casual game was a 1-2-Switch sequel and said Xenoblade 3 was likely delayed to 2023. He's being fed duff information, purposefully or otherwise.
To be fair Emily also hinted that stinky horse game was a 1-2-Switch sequel no? Something went awry with whatever info they had, at least the end result for that one was better though

FE fans be like "not the fire emblem I was expecting...", meanwhile I'm like "not the musou I was expecting..."
Fire Emblem Musou is literally my least favorite themed musou I've played, really disliked the "strategy" gimmick lol.
I wanted Kirby or Mario musou :(

Oh well, at least the Three House cast is great so it should be fun for the fan fiction nonsense this will be, like AoC.
Not the Fire Emblem that Fire Emblem fans were expecting, not the musou that musou fans were expecting, guess everyone loses

I don't love it, but it makes more sense than actual Fire Emblem games in back to back years. I liked three houses a bunch and had fun with the first Warriors title, but kinda burnt out on musou games, so not sure how interested I am in this.

Everything Nate said was true. He trolled us.

1. It's a new Fire Emblem game.
2. Made by Koei Tecmo.
3. It uses the same engine as Three Houses but more optimized this time. (Three Houses used the Warriors engine.)
4. The beginning of the trailer has a red army versus a blue army.
5. It has characters from past Fire Emblem games. (Three Houses is a past game, and there might be characters from other games appearing.)
6. It's ambitious.

Nate knew what he was doing with this game. And he never said the space stuff, that was just wild speculation.

No matter what anyone says I was most definitely not ready to say goodbye to the fe3h cast so I am so glad we get to stick with them for a bit longer!! It's my fav game in general!

I don't mind waiting a bit longer for a new installment teehee

Aaaaah the new designs I'm sooo looking forward to them!! EMO HUBIE

This was a plot twist...I thought it was a traditional mainline game until Warriors appeared lol.

Still day 1 but damn...no traditional mainline FE game until 2023 then?

3H is one of my all-time favourites so I'm just happy there's more Fodlan content! FE Warriors was fantastic as well, if they improve on that then I'm all in. Playable Petra is a must too though

To be fair Emily also hinted that stinky horse game was a 1-2-Switch sequel no? Something went awry with whatever info they had, at least the end result for that one was better though

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not implying that they are making this stuff up, just that their sources don't seem reliable. I do sometimes wonder whether duff information gets leaked purposefully.

this was such a troll thing to open the direct on

I spent the next half hour so upset until they got to the Mario Kart and Xenoblade bits

2. Made by Koei Tecmo.
3. It uses the same engine as Three Houses but more optimized this time. (Three Houses used the Warriors engine.)
5. It has characters from past Fire Emblem games. (Three Houses is a past game, and there might be characters from other games appearing.)
6. It's ambitious.

Nate knew what he was doing with this game. And he never said the space stuff, that was just wild speculation.
Whoa whoa whoa. Scratch number 6

The original Fire Emblem warriors had absolutely no ambition whatsoever so that was a given no matter lol

2. Made by Koei Tecmo.
6. It's ambitious.

I'm pretty sure he said it was made by the 3 Houses Team and was a mainline game.

😬

Downside of getting too invested in claims, I suppose. Not that the game won't be fun, but... eh.

I wasn’t a big fan of the original FE Warriors, so I fear I’m skipping this.

But jeez

Nintendo: “so uh Tecmo-Koei do you have any other ideas for games or-“

Tecmo-Koei: “NO. NO IDEAS. ONLY MUSOU”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom