• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Famiboards Baseball Crew 2023

why’d you have to go and do this EC

it’s been seven years

edit: and it still hurts
What's wrong? Sorry, I was just folding my 2016 World Series memorabilia and putting it in the closet. Is everything okay?

Astros in 6
Phillies in 6
Seriously, this guy does not know jack shit about base all.

A guilty pleasure of mine is looking up champions merch and trying to picture what it would have looked like had my team won.

why’d you have to go and do this EC

it’s been seven years

edit: and it still hurts

Look, I consider you both very good friends, but November 2nd, 2016 was one of the greatest nights in my life. I'm sorry (not really).

Look, I consider you both very good friends, but November 2nd, 2016 was one of the greatest nights in my life. I'm sorry (not really).
I think I've told this story before on here, but after the Cavs came back and won the title in June, I immediately went on a Cubs blog and posted "you guys are next to break a curse!". Whoops!

A deserving champion, Texas or no.

Now, let’s all point and laugh at the Padres and cross our fingers that they gift Juan Soto to Chicago.

Dallas, TX native here. I’ve been a Rangers fan for almost 30 years. How sweet it is to finally see them bring home a championship, especially after the heartbreaker in game 6 of the 2011 World Series. Let’s go Texas!! 🏆

This came out of no where! I know he wasn't a great manager, but I cannot believe that the Cubs game David Ross the axe.

Good hire for the Guardians today in Vogt, and the Brewers subreddit is on fire after this Craig news.

Back
Top Bottom