• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Elden Ring |ST| Go Outside and Touch Grace

Do you like saying the word "accord" in a posh British accent (like Melina does)?

• Total voters
Someone can help me find a illuminating helment? I don't mind use the torch, but I want free my hands sometimes. I don't need the specific spot, just a couple of hints ^^

What was your level when you finished everything? I've heard people say that they're finishing at around level 100-120 and some of those legendary tier bosses at the end are brutal even at that level range. At least for melee focused characters.
I was level 120 finishing up. With a Dex of 80. Literally put every level into Dex except for getting Vigor to like 35.

Now that I've explored all the stuff I missed, I ended up at 140. I started spending all my runes of smithing stones to avoid overlevelling but after I had 50 of each level of stone and glovewart I just said screw it let's start levelling again. Dumped them all into Arcane which is useless to me lol.
Lore-wise, this is actually by far the most interesting From game I’ve played yet other than probably Bloodborne. Or at least I’m the most invested in this compared to Dark Souls 1-3. Of course this could be because I just don’t have most of the answers yet! But so far the world and everything about it is really grabbing me.

My only real (minor) complaint is that practically every single important person and place in this game starts with the letter M, R, or L. Limgrave, Liurnia, Margit, Millicent, Marika, Radagon, Ranella, Ranni, Renna, Radahn, Morne, Leyndell… and I know there are more I’m forgetting. It makes it hard to keep the names straight in my head, lol!
I thought the lore was shockingly dull. I saw the final cutscene and was just shaking my head saying "Eh." That's not a good sign. And it wasn't like it was a crptic ending - I understood what was going on - it was just dry, boring and not good.

However I have never been a fan of the way From does lore and storytelling. Bloodborne and Sekiro were the only two I really enjoyed (with the exception of Deracine, which has a wonderful story but is different because it is explicitly story focused).

One thing that bugs me tons about From fans is that they enjoy figuring out the lore so much that they rarely stop to ask whether it actually tells any interesting stories. And my opinion is usually that it doesn't.

But also, I find quasi-philosphically themed stories like SMT's "Order vs Chaos" utterly dull, and most Souls games boil down to some kind of abstract choice like that, and this one is really no different. I also dislike stories where more of the story took place in the past than takes place during the game itself. Again, that's every Souls game.

I am excited to discover the deep lore reasons why Renna/Ranni is so goddamn cute.

I'm still confused about her. Can someone explain to me who Renna and/or Ranni is? For which did I do the quest and which of those is the child of Renalla?

After a weekend chock-full of triangles, I have returned to the Lands Between to make some more progress. I ventured below, started hitting myself, had a weird af fight with a familiar boss, and then had some flashbacks to an early-game DS1 boss, but managed to dispose of all of them quickly enough.

I am of course talking about Regal Ancestor Spirit, aka Return of the Elken Lord. I have no idea how I ended that fight. I dealt a bit of damage, the elk disappeared and gave way to a bunch of boars and deer, and then all of a sudden the boss's health bar depleted and I… kind of won?

I assume that one of the animals represented the entire boss's health bar in that phase, and my spirit summon must have found and killed the correct one.

I was level 120 finishing up. With a Dex of 80. Literally put every level into Dex except for getting Vigor to like 35.

Now that I've explored all the stuff I missed, I ended up at 140. I started spending all my runes of smithing stones to avoid overlevelling but after I had 50 of each level of stone and glovewart I just said screw it let's start levelling again. Dumped them all into Arcane which is useless to me lol.

I thought the lore was shockingly dull. I saw the final cutscene and was just shaking my head saying "Eh." That's not a good sign. And it wasn't like it was a crptic ending - I understood what was going on - it was just dry, boring and not good.

However I have never been a fan of the way From does lore and storytelling. Bloodborne and Sekiro were the only two I really enjoyed (with the exception of Deracine, which has a wonderful story but is different because it is explicitly story focused).

One thing that bugs me tons about From fans is that they enjoy figuring out the lore so much that they rarely stop to ask whether it actually tells any interesting stories. And my opinion is usually that it doesn't.

But also, I find quasi-philosphically themed stories like SMT's "Order vs Chaos" utterly dull, and most Souls games boil down to some kind of abstract choice like that, and this one is really no different. I also dislike stories where more of the story took place in the past than takes place during the game itself. Again, that's every Souls game.
Ah, well I definitely fall into the “love figuring out the lore” camp so it has its hooks in me on that front. I also love piecing together stories that have already happened, for example BOTW’s backstory I really loved. Same with something like Hollow Knight. Might just be something that lands with me for whatever reason.

Tangent time:

I’m not sure if anyone will get this comparison as the overlap between the two properties is probably rather low - but I’m a huge fan of the fantasy novel series the Malazan Book of the Fallen, and it has a lot in common with this kind of storytelling. Obviously there are differences since it’s novels that have to have plots and such and are told differently, but: a huge part of Malazan is that much of the backstory, lore, explanations of what things mean, etc., are not explained much at all and you’re left to fumble around and figure things out as you go. Over time, you eventually piece together a lot and the feeling as things start to come together and make sense is just fantastic. Highly recommended.

Okay, tangent over!

I think it won't get tweaked, it's probably just this game's Nameless King or Orphan of Kos - not required to hit credits but still a towering and nigh-impossible challenge.

Currently respeccing my character and grinding up a weapon just to try something different lol
Nah, he has to be killed in order to unlock a bunch of content and he's not so bad. The actual equivalents to the bosses you said make him out to be a huge pansy. He's more of the filter boss to gain access to some of the late game content that can get you into really difficult optional content.

The difficulty scaling is actually so funny too, lategame mandatory bosses are whatever where the optional challenge bosses are goin to be insanity for most people.

@Heron if you ended up using any combination of bleed + Mimic Tear you stumbled into what most people consider to be the most broken build in the game. I saw a video of people using it to stunlock and burst down Melania in a way where the boss didn't do a single move outside of a scripted moment.

Last edited:
Finally taking down
Dragonkin Soldier of Nokstella
as a melee build felt so good. Then I check the trophy and only 13% of us have done that boss so far, whew. The entire level was really fun overall, including seeing a blast from the past as well with the enemies hidden away and a high up area overlooking what looks like red fog everywhere...looked really ominous. Wonder how I will end up there next lol.

I think it won't get tweaked, it's probably just this game's Nameless King or Orphan of Kos - not required to hit credits but still a towering and nigh-impossible challenge.

Currently respeccing my character and grinding up a weapon just to try something different lol
The difference here, and why I think there's at least a chance it might get tweaked, is that while he IS optional beating him unlocks a lot of extra stuff and he's also pretty squarely in the middle (or even early-middle) part of the game. Compared to Orphan or Nameless King which are basically the absolute pinnacle of endgame - so it doesn't matter too much if they're very difficult.

The difference here, and why I think there's at least a chance it might get tweaked, is that while he IS optional beating him unlocks a lot of extra stuff and he's also pretty squarely in the middle (or even early-middle) part of the game. Compared to Orphan or Nameless King which are basically the absolute pinnacle of endgame - so it doesn't matter too much if they're very difficult.
This here. There is an entire quest line locked behind him plus 2-3 areas of the game. And he’s positioned as a big bad that needs to be taken down like the Lords of Cinder from Dark Souls 3. I didn’t even realize he was optional because the game makes it pretty darn clear you need to fight him.

This here. There is an entire quest line locked behind him plus 2-3 areas of the game. And he’s positioned as a big bad that needs to be taken down like the Lords of Cinder from Dark Souls 3. I didn’t even realize he was optional because the game makes it pretty darn clear you need to fight him.
I assumed he wasn't optional either, but it seems that you can just beat any two of the first main four bosses, I guess? I can't wait to see what eventual speedruns of this game look like - like, what things can you skip versus what do you actually have to do to roll credits? Can you abuse horse jumping to get to some places you shouldn't be able to? What's the best strat for getting the most OP weapon early? etc. Should be a lot of fun to see later on.

The ash of Latenna at +10 really is a godsend against some bosses.

Most spirit ashes at +10 help normalise later game difficulty.

Stubborn Souls vets are the ones mostly loudly complaining about difficulty and overtuning by refusing to use them.

Bosses don't need re-tuning; use the tools available to you, like FROM Software intended.

Radahn with no summons:

Took me many attempts. I don't have a crazy build, so it was just a prolonged battle of dodge after dodge. Easily the hardest boss I've fought in these games thus far, and also one of the best.

Someone can help me find a illuminating helment? I don't mind use the torch, but I want free my hands sometimes. I don't need the specific spot, just a couple of hints ^^
On the
Weeping Peninsula
there is a merchant that sells a Bloodborne lantern you can wear.

Edit: Also can't say I've heard this in awhile but this game must be lighting up the charts because even coworkers are talking about starting it, or already playing it, across all three platforms. 😲 I've been talking about Souls combat with people for their first times and it's great- it also seems Monster Hunter games have way more representation out there then I ever imagined.

Last edited:
Got the achievement for getting all the achievements so I guess I'm done with first playthrough. Got a lot of feelings on that one.

Radahn with no summons:

Took me many attempts. I don't have a crazy build, so it was just a prolonged battle of dodge after dodge. Easily the hardest boss I've fought in these games thus far, and also one of the best.

What level were you at here?

What level were you at here?
62. I believe level matters less than weapons and arts, as ONGBAL was able to destroy him in under 2 minutes at level 38:

His attacks were simply doing far more damage than mine.

Last edited:
I’m level 113, about to hit Radahn.

Just spent a couple couple last night working up my faith and arcane from base Vagabond stats in order to use that rotten breath trick, but I don’t know if I’ll need it.

As mad as this game makes me sometimes, I still went back, did some exploring and levelling (the rune farm spot outside the Bestial Sanctum is really good) and ended up taking down Radahn after a few more tries.

I felt like I just got lucky that on this one occasion he felt like aggroing the summons more than me though. Still a hot garbage fight and completely unsatisfying to beat.

Radahn with no summons:

God I love Radahn.

I felt like I just got lucky that on this one occasion he felt like aggroing the summons more than me though. Still a hot garbage fight and completely unsatisfying to beat.
100% this. I don't feel like I played more skillfully or learned anything, I just lucked out.

I'm really, really enjoying the quests/areas that were gated by the Radahn fight, too. It's blocking people off from some great stuff. I might find myself warming to it in future - I could be missing something - but right now I'm very bitter about that big bastard.

Duo bosses sure need some tweaking because they are not even a fair difficulty lol. Dark Souls 1 and 3 atleast did them right, and made them compliment each other. In this game duo bosses both just go hack n slash on you with bad hit boxes and insane aoe attacks. You can cheese them yes but without the cheese they are as hard as a top end secret kingdom hearts boss but this time 2 of them at the same time. In this case i would compare it to mysterious figure than lets say Terra or Sephiroth, as in bs artificial difficulity.

Honestly my only gripe with the game rest is 10/10. Maybe theyll patch em to be more fair.

100% this. I don't feel like I played more skillfully or learned anything, I just lucked out.

I'm really, really enjoying the quests/areas that were gated by the Radahn fight, too. It's blocking people off from some great stuff. I might find myself warming to it in future - I could be missing something - but right now I'm very bitter about that big bastard.

You're missing something. Summons + running around on the horse are so effective, if you have some patience you can beat the fight without ever attacking him directly. Add on the fact he's very vulnerable to Rot and there's consumables around there to apply it, and it's not too bad. ONGBAL's run also shows how the deadzone on his attacks work once you're behind him, which is pretty easy to set up imo. I get the feeling people are putting their face into him instead of just chilling on the horse and running in when he does the easy patterns. I'll admit in P2 figuring out how to dodge rocks catches people, but you can actually just run around the arena a bit to time it out.

I've gone back to that fight and messed around with solo no horse, and it's a lot more finnicky while still being fairly doable. Phase 1 is really fairly simple where phase 2 gets quite a bit more sketchy. You can DPS check that shit out of existence without a ton of levels, which I honestly think might be intended.

The Gargoyles are way worse than Radahn in my opinion. Funny that you can only fight them afterwards, fitting.
I found the Gargoyle’s easier but you also have access to the most broken spirit summon in the game by then. Took me about 4 tries whereas Radahn took me around 20 tries before I said screw it and did the rot cheese.

Once you take one of the Gargoyles down it’s honestly not that bad. The poison should definitely not do tick damage though. Why couldn’t it just be a mist attack.

On that note I also took down the Gargoyle outside the Beast church way up in Northern Caelid with no trouble since the movesets are the same minus the poison. And it dropped some sick weapons for a faith/str build. And 80k runes!

Completed Ranni's quest line and I am now tempted to re-spec from my original INT/DEX build, smh.

Last edited:
Duo bosses sure need some tweaking because they are not even a fair difficulty lol. Dark Souls 1 and 3 atleast did them right, and made them compliment each other. In this game duo bosses both just go hack n slash on you with bad hit boxes and insane aoe attacks. You can cheese them yes but without the cheese they are as hard as a top end secret kingdom hearts boss but this time 2 of them at the same time. In this case i would compare it to mysterious figure than lets say Terra or Sephiroth, as in bs artificial difficulity.

Honestly my only gripe with the game rest is 10/10. Maybe theyll patch em to be more fair.
I think in a lot of those you're just intended to use spirit ashes and call it a day. I tried being honorable for more gamer cred at first but I ultimately ended up just summoning the homies if I saw more than one health bar pop in most cases, especially in catacombs dungeon.

50 hours into the game with 4 Great Runes and the whole map uncovered, and the repetition and shitty bosses are starting to get to me. Game is still my favorite Souls game as of now, but I might have to reconsider if it doesn't improve. Game starts off STRONG but now I feel like I'm just going through the motions.

I think I finally encountered the long blue lift ride down to this underground area. There was this tough dragonkin soldier I somehow got lucky and beat him on my 3rd attempt

I found the Gargoyle’s easier but you also have access to the most broken spirit summon in the game by then. Took me about 4 tries whereas Radahn took me around 20 tries before I said screw it and did the rot cheese.

Once you take one of the Gargoyles down it’s honestly not that bad. The poison should definitely not do tick damage though. Why couldn’t it just be a mist attack.

On that note I also took down the Gargoyle outside the Beast church way up in Northern Caelid with no trouble since the movesets are the same minus the poison. And it dropped some sick weapons for a faith/str build. And 80k runes!
I only found the spirit ash after I beat them, long after. So I had to fight them alone, because all other ash did fuck all against them, lol.
And yes, the tick damage is the biggest bullshit in this fight, also the fact that you can hardly see the range of the attack because of the water underneath.

2 hours in, it's very promising. It's soooo slow. Like, there's this massive delay in everything, which I suppose is purposeful, but damn it gets a lot of time to get used to. I spent probably an hour in the first "enemy camp" to just fight, go to grace, fight, go to grace, just to adjust to the slow tempo in attacks and dodge.

But once I fought the first big enemy, it all clicked, and I started to appreciate the sort of delayed heaviness in the attacks. I learned to use the roll as more of an attack, and to do split-second decisions in when to roll or when to use the shield. I got my butt kicked a lot, but was still having a lot of fun learning.

2 hours in, it's very promising. It's soooo slow. Like, there's this massive delay in everything, which I suppose is purposeful, but damn it gets a lot of time to get used to. I spent probably an hour in the first "enemy camp" to just fight, go to grace, fight, go to grace, just to adjust to the slow tempo in attacks and dodge.

But once I fought the first big enemy, it all clicked, and I started to appreciate the sort of delayed heaviness in the attacks. I learned to use the roll as more of an attack, and to do split-second decisions in when to roll or when to use the shield. I got my butt kicked a lot, but was still having a lot of fun learning.

That's the thing I really love about Dark Souls (and now Elden Ring). I'm really bad at and therefore don't really enjoy character actions games, because it all is way too quick. I'm more fond of the slow and methodical combat we experience here.

Finally taking down
Dragonkin Soldier of Nokstella
as a melee build felt so good. Then I check the trophy and only 13% of us have done that boss so far, whew. The entire level was really fun overall, including seeing a blast from the past as well with the enemies hidden away and a high up area overlooking what looks like red fog everywhere...looked really ominous. Wonder how I will end up there next lol.
yes! it sure does feel good. I just defeated him last night and man did I get lucky. I was able to stun him, which let me deal massive damage to his head. I defeated him on my 3rd attempt where as the night before when I first encountered him I spent like 2 hours getting wrecked.

Last edited:
yes! it sure does feel good I just defeated him last night and man did I get lucky I was able to stun him which let me deal massive damage to his head. defeated him on my 3rd attempt where as the night before when I first encountered him I spent like 2 hours getting wrecked

Right before I beat the fucker I managed to help another player win against him so I got the killing blows on him as he was about to charge up his lightning bolt on top of the main player character, saving them. Once you learn that his attack pattern and that those four pillars in the arena don't get destroyed, which you can use to confuse the AI a bit circling around them weirdly and let him attack the unbreakable pillars in utter confusion why he can't reach you, (then do a leap strike to his head in return then retreat and rinse and repeat), it becomes much more bearable lol. Those lighning bolts though, if you are in the wrong place on the map and the camera decides to fuck with you, it becomes frustrating.

For whatever reason, after I died the first time his boss music never plays again, just the area theme, which was weird.

I absolutely positively love how you don't use any stamina when you're out of combat. Stamina needlessly preventing you from running for more than a few seconds in Breath of the Wild drove me crazy. I'm not trying to compare the two games, I adore both of them, I'm just saying that this stamina issue was something I've wanted fixed for a while. It's really sort of my favorite part of the game, which is saying something because I love a lot about this game.

Phew. Getting a little disheartened recently lol. Made some progress in different areas — Caria Manor, Raya Lucaria, Redmane Castle — but all the bosses at those places are just wrecking my shit. Again I feel like my build isn’t doing me favours here; the weak tracking on my sorceries make it near-impossible to hit them, and the ones that do home in barely do any damage. Got an A intelligence scale from a +9 staff, I feel like I do decent damage against regular enemies (1-5 hits to kill).

I’m at the point where I can dodge their move sets quite well, but I just don’t have the offensive power when there’s a gap (and/or half my spells miss cause they’re so damn jumpy). Anywhere else I try to go seems too hard for me at the moment. And again, the runes enemies are dropping are pitiful! I decided to take on those big gross hand-spiders at the manor instead of just running by and they drop like 450 runes?! What’s the deal.

Might need to take an Elden Break soon and play something a little breezier. 😄

I will say though I love the whole setup and twist to the Radahn fight, though I feel furthest of all from clearing that one.

Patches you motherfucker 😂. Great bit, Miyazaki.

For whatever reason, after I died the first time his boss music never plays again, just the area theme, which was weird.
I just beat him and it was the same for me. I killed him on my third attempt and after the first encounter the music wasn't there.

Phew. Getting a little disheartened recently lol. Made some progress in different areas — Caria Manor, Raya Lucaria, Redmane Castle — but all the bosses at those places are just wrecking my shit. Again I feel like my build isn’t doing me favours here; the weak tracking on my sorceries make it near-impossible to hit them, and the ones that do home in barely do any damage. Got an A intelligence scale from a +9 staff, I feel like I do decent damage against regular enemies (1-5 hits to kill).

I’m at the point where I can dodge their move sets quite well, but I just don’t have the offensive power when there’s a gap (and/or half my spells miss cause they’re so damn jumpy). Anywhere else I try to go seems too hard for me at the moment. And again, the runes enemies are dropping are pitiful! I decided to take on those big gross hand-spiders at the manor instead of just running by and they drop like 450 runes?! What’s the deal.

I will say though I love the whole setup and twist to the Radahn fight, though I feel furthest of all from clearing that one.

I think magic will be tricky against Renalla, but in melee she wasn't really a big challenge. Do you have any weapons on you that make some damage but aren't magic based?

I think magic will be tricky against Renalla, but in melee she wasn't really a big challenge. Do you have any weapons on you that make some damage but aren't magic based?
I do! I upgraded my short sword to +6, and it has a weapon art (the name escapes me right now) that adds potential for bleed damage. I haven’t tried with it as much, but I did a little. It does OK damage and the bleed is helpful when it pops, but my strength is low and I’m wearing robes. So I basically can’t make any mistakes when I’m up close doing melee, or it’s curtains for me!

I also have the Carian Slicer sorcery which conjures a magic blade like a physical attack. Again, decent damage! But I’m not really built for close quarters. I put just a few points into strength in order to use a shield with 100% physical absorption, but otherwise I’ve been pumping intelligence, vigor and some stamina.

Seeing as you are in all these areas of the map, you should probably try to find the Meteorite staff (in Caelid) which has an S Scaling with INT and still serves me well after 45 hours. Just now an upgraded staff is catching up and will eventually pass it.

Anyway, Meteorite Staff is very simple to get and a great help.

Oh and the spell Rock Sling is right there as well. It's my usual boss weapon now, as the delay between casting and the actual slinging is just enough to keep the bosses frm dodging like they do my Glintstone Pebble.

Rennala, however, will remain a problem with Magic. She certainly was for me. Wolves Summon helped a litte, but a trusty Katana was the solution.

Oh also, the stagger effect of Glintstone Phalanx Weapon Art on Roger's Raipier is also helpful, I found.

I have very little stregth and still 15 only Vigor...

I just pump INT and DEX to 20.

Last edited:
The Gargoyles are way worse than Radahn in my opinion. Funny that you can only fight them afterwards, fitting.
Probably because I was way higher level when I fought them, but they weren’t too bad for me, nowhere near as bad as Radahn. And I didn’t use spirit ashes (not bragging or anything, I just keep forgetting they exist). I think my build was just well suited to fight them: heavy armor, greatshield, tons of stamina, stamina flask, and big single hit damage. The first gargoyle was only at like 1/3 health by the time the second one was close enough to attack me.

Seeing as you are in all these areas of the map, you should probably try to find the Meteorite staff (in Caelid) which has an S Scaling with INT and still serves me well after 45 hours. Just now an upgraded staff is catching up and will eventually pass it.

Anyway, Meteorite Staff is very simple to get and a great help.
I appreciate the advice! I will take a look for that next time I play. 👍

Probably because I was way higher level when I fought them, but they weren’t too bad for me, nowhere near as bad as Radahn. And I didn’t use spirit ashes (not bragging or anything, I just keep forgetting they exist). I think my build was just well suited to fight them: heavy armor, greatshield, tons of stamina, stamina flask, and big single hit damage. The first gargoyle was only at like 1/3 health by the time the second one was close enough to attack me.

I was there around level 60 I think? I don't really remember.
The poison is just so dumb. And all the ashes I had at that point were completely useless against them.

Gotta admit, bouncing off this game hard now. I can’t see myself beating it without playing coop - not because it’s too hard now, but because it’s becoming mechanically rote and the carrot of better gear is barely there anymore. Bosses and enemies are tiring now, and what’s it matter if the game gives you an interesting talisman or ash of war if its unusable without a respec? That’s probably been the last 30+ hours for me, no exaggeration.

It’s still an outstanding game - going for as long as I have at it already proves the game’s worth. I just didn’t expect to find myself so disinterested before finishing. And for those that are curious I’ve explored a chunk of Altus, and I’m making my way through Volcano Manor. I’ve yet to do anything with the capital city.

Malekith

This boss is really killing me. It's not fun. It's not fair, it's just pure bs.
45 hours in and I'm honestly wishing I would beat game now heh.. I'm feeling done, but I think I'm pretty close to the end. Or at least, it feels that way.

I was there around level 60 I think? I don't really remember.
The poison is just so dumb. And all the ashes I had at that point were completely useless against them.
60 would be rough, that's about when I fought Radahn, I think. By the time I found the gargoyles I think I was more like 80. I completely missed the turn off to them and explored all of the rest of Nokron and the other city before going back.

And yeah the poison is dumb. If it was just a poison cloud that'd be fine but the fact that it does the repeated ticks of damage before even poisoning you is stupid.
Gotta admit, bouncing off this game hard now. I can’t see myself beating it without playing coop - not because it’s too hard now, but because it’s becoming mechanically rote and the carrot of better gear is barely there anymore. Bosses and enemies are tiring now, and what’s it matter if the game gives you an interesting talisman or ash of war if its unusable without a respec? That’s probably been the last 30+ hours for me, no exaggeration.

It’s still an outstanding game - going for as long as I have at it already proves the game’s worth. I just didn’t expect to find myself so disinterested before finishing. And for those that are curious I’ve explored a chunk of Altus, and I’m making my way through Volcano Manor. I’ve yet to do anything with the capital city.
I just finished Volcano Manor and ended up repeccing to use a new sword there that I am LOVING. So I wouldn't be afraid of respeccing, the game almost seems to encourage it with how many times you can do it per playthrough.

Use spirit ashes to help tank and divert aggro. All of the later boss fights are tuned for this exact purpose.

If you are playing this as a solo melee purist, you will not have fun. This isn't Dark Souls 4.

Read my post. I wasn’t implying I couldn’t finish it. I was saying I was bored and disincentivized

Back
Top Bottom