• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Site Event Community Game Event - GameCube 20th Anniversary | November 1st - November 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarification regarding versions
  • Woohoo! What a great idea! Those badges look beautiful!

...But I never actually owned a GameCube. My first Nintendo home console was the Wii. Can I 100% the Wii version of Prime 1, for that badge?
    Yes. I will play fast and loose with the versions supported (like Banana Mania instead of the originals). I think the only time I need a clarification is with the Wind Waker challenge... the Wii U version will make it much easier, haha. But I'll still allow it! I'll just denote what version was used on the badge.

EDIT: Also, thank you! I made the badges this time, practiced my sprite work a bit, lol.

Last edited:
    Clarification regarding versions and other details part two
  • Just for further reference: yes, you can use any version of the game or any re-releases/ports and emulated versions. It's all fair game.

Yes, these challenges are typically not "beat the game" challenges; so if you decide to complete one of the games featured in the challenge, you will also get the Commemorative Cube badge.

Raffle problem should be fixed
  • Oh, very nice! However, while I've earned a badge, it's showing that I don't meet the entry criteria. Am I overlooking something?

Same for me.

We’re looking into it!

Same issue here. But its such a great idea you guys rock!

Alright, I've beaten the main story of Pokemon XD and have captured every Shadow pokemon except the very last one-Dragonite. I'm actually having a good deal of fun with this game. I miss this kind of old school challenge from the Pokemon RPGS.

Also, I love the new raffle. I'll join as soon as you fix the entry process!

OK, there was a problem with automating the process at least retroactively but everyone who already earned a badge should have been manually added now. Let us know if there are further problems either here or by hitting me up via DM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Back
    Top Bottom