• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Animal Crossing: New Horizons 2.0 + Happy Home Paradise |ST|

So I really want a castle tower. If anyone is kind enough to give me one, please let me know! I can give bells or something else if we can work something out!

So I really want a castle tower. If anyone is kind enough to give me one, please let me know! I can give bells or something else if we can work something out!
Join the Discord server (check threadmarks). Waaaaaaaaaay more active than this thread, and we all help each other out. Paying each other for items is essentially forbidden, lol. We just give each other stuff!

AD32Ekv.png

gotta love it when neither the host nor the visitors know how to use turnip exhange and people just clog the queue for an hour and counting ...

I created an island in turnip exchange, 449 bells. If you're coming from here don't bother with a tip, it's on me!

It's 19:30 in France, so another two hours and a half before the store closes.
guess who the massively confused Luigi was who just dropped you a statue and some moss because I felt bad for mixing up entry fees on my first trip :D
(that was before I saw this post lol)

lol apparently I'm gonna have a large spike tomorrow after all.

if it's in the PM, I'll make sure to post it here (it's currently at 153). sadly gotta work in the AM so that's always a no-go.

lol apparently I'm gonna have a large spike tomorrow after all.

if it's in the PM, I'll make sure to post it here (it's currently at 153). sadly gotta work in the AM so that's always a no-go.
ROFL should've had faith in my island vibes.

528 bells for turnips (40 minutes left in the AM here).

I went and opened my gates just in case.

AM price expired, PM price is 168 so nothing worth the hassle but if anyone still needs it and doesn't like turnip exchange then I could open again later.

Last edited:
Getting a seasonal island in a Kapp’n tour only for the recipe in the beach to be a Tree’s bounty little tree

tumblr_netb54WsCw1qzqmako1_500.gif

Lunchtime check 141 bells per turnip. Not super special for a Tuesday but if anyone wants to cash out I can open my gate.

Finally got sugar this week lol. My wife and I have been checking our islands every week since it was made available.

Ugh I put off cleaning up my flowers and now that snow is here it’s just getting worse on all fronts ☠️

Forty fish baits down the drain.

Crafted fifty more.

I will catch that Stringfish yet. I’ve even captured the mighty Coelacanth, what is Stringfish in comparison?

Stringfish will be mine, even if I have to develop raging hatred for the crafting system for not allowing me to craft those baits in bulk.

Quoted by: mnk
This 2.0 update is the worst. So many rocks accidentally broken because I've been doing so much cooking and forgetting I'm supercharged.

I love the toilet I set up behind Nook's Cranny though.

Are there any sites or resources out there which clearly list out a calendar of what fish/bugs/sea things are coming/going each month and when the fishing or bug catching contests? I think I’m at the point again where I want to back burner this game so I can focus on other things but I’d like to complete the museum if I can. That’s been my main goal aside from collecting all the KK tracks.

Forty fish baits down the drain.

Crafted fifty more.

I will catch that Stringfish yet. I’ve even captured the mighty Coelacanth, what is Stringfish in comparison?

Stringfish will be mine, even if I have to develop raging hatred for the crafting system for not allowing me to craft those baits in bulk.
Something worth trying is waiting for the auto-save, using 5-10 baits, and closing the game if you don't get the Stringfish before the next auto-save hits.

I wanted to catch another blue marlin to get and cook the recipe it gives, and doing that method drastically cut down on how much bait I had to make (even if I wasn't always fast enough to beat the auto-save, lol).

Steep Hill + a room full of gyroids = serious jam

The work they did on those gyroids is phenomenal.

Leaving my home in disarray to head off to work and give it more energy than I should…

This DLC really elevated AC into mirroring my adult life

This game.

A quick check on the morning's turnip prices (not looking good BTW) before starting up XC2. Two hours later, I'm still running around doing Toy Day prep. It sucks you in bad at times.

The thing is though that it is almost all pre-2.0. 2.0 is great and has really enhanced the game, but the core of what sucks me in was always there.

Except for the new plaza furniture. That's the most underrated part of the update. I've expanded my plaza and turned it into a Toy Day fairground.

What is the new plaza furniture? You can now decorate the main square of the island?

Edit: nevermind, I missunderstood

I just got diddled on turnip exchange. Went to an island promising a decent price only to find it was terrible. Waste of a tip. Fortunately, it was only bells, which I have millions of so it doesn't even register to me.

The weird thing is I went to another island who also had the price wrong except this price was way better than what they were posting.

What is up here?

At least I made a good killing in the end.

Went to an island promising a decent price only to find it was terrible.
Perhaps they tried to time travel to maintain a high price. That ability was removed in an update some time ago, but people who’ve been playing a long time may not have realized.

Does anyone have any fish doorplates, fish prints, or fish-drying rack. I need 5, 3, and 1 respectively. I traded something like 400 points and got four things I needed, and now I want to die. I have art, DIYs, etc. to trade if need be.

Does anyone have any fish doorplates, fish prints, or fish-drying rack. I need 5, 3, and 1 respectively. I traded something like 400 points and got four things I needed, and now I want to die. I have art, DIYs, etc. to trade if need be.

I have a fish door plate and a fish print. After my disgrace today, I deserve to lose them.

If you have art, do you happen to have a basic painting, proper painting or robust statue?

I have a fish door plate and a fish print. After my disgrace today, I deserve to lose them.

If you have art, do you happen to have a basic painting, proper painting or robust statue?
I have a basic painting and robust statue. It's morning for me, so I'm around for the next 15ish hours.

Boomer wanted a cafe. I had so much fun making this one that I had to scan some Amiibo for the finishing touches.

Just wanted to say I really love Kapp'n's shanties.

Though what time is the return song? I can never get the rhythm when clapping?.

Are those blind packs or pre-determined packs?
Blind. Series 1-4 have 100 cards each, with Series 5 having 48 cards. All of them can be viewed here:

The Sanrio packs are all identical, though. Same six cards in all of those packs.

I am a save-scummer, and proud.
Another fishing tourney means another chance for some kind individual to free me from my suffering. I'm just about to start my fishing grind, but I have no doubt that I won't get everything I need. I'll also take Spider Doorplates if anyone has them.

Edit: I got all the fishing tourney stuff I needed. The evil is defeated.

Last edited:
I thought I was through with New Horizons for a good while, but we decided to host a prom event on my Animal Crossing island for my streamiversary on Twitch, and now the game fully has its hooks in me all over again. haha

I've remodeled parts of my island, and I'm really enjoying how it looks now. I was also bored earlier today, and decided to turn that boredom into some productivity and creativity with a bit of a travel ad for my island of Central. Hope this is okay to share here! If not, just let me know and I will remove the vid.

Back
Top Bottom