• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Xbox Xbox Games Showcase + Starfield Direct 2023 thread

Irene

Soar long!
Pronouns
She/Her
10AM PT / 1PM ET / 6PM BST / 7PM CET

Live in little more than an hour.

Last predictions? Hope? Hype? Silksong?

wiggle-shake.gif

Gonna begrudgingly watch this in the tiny chance we get some new Silksong footage. Ready for more disappointment!

So hyped for Starfield, anything else they show is a nice bonus. Hope they really knock this one out of the park.

I dunno how much of an impact these online showcases have on general market success, but a strong showing by Xbox after a weak Sony show would build a ton of momentum for them. Very excited for this one.

Kinda sucks that P3R was leaked though.

Not really that interested in Starfield but I am interested to see Atlus and what indies show up as they’ll eventually make their way to Switch

This showcase will determine for me whether to get an Xbox next year, I have yet to be sold on getting one anytime soon but I am very curious about the games they have announced so far like Hellblade 2, Starfield, Perfect Dark, Avowed (Obsidian!) and Fable. And it sure has been a long time since those got announced now, or it sure feels like it, at least. Hope they deliver the goods.

I’ve actually got a modern Xbox this year(series s)… but eh I’ll probably just wait till after and watch trailers for stuff I’m interested in. Only a few of these shows I’m willing to actually watch live

Aww yeah! Show me the value of that game pass subscription, Phil!

Here for Killer Instinct and The Evil Within, and ready to be disappointed

j/k, I'm sure the show will be good

Back
Top Bottom