• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Wordle |ST|

Tough one today, as I didn't know this english term lol
Found it at the fifth try, by elimination

Wordle 217 X/6

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©

I didn't know this one, I've never heard of this word before. I was just randomly entering letters for my last try, I didn't know any word with those letter combinations. This game just makes me hate English (or my lack of it) lol.

Wordle 218 4/6*

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I was stuck for a minute after CRISP, I completely forgot today's word existed.

Wordle 218 4/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Again another word I've never heard of. I just randomly put some words together and got lucky lol.

Power
Rapid
Trips
Crimp

Wordle 219 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Another day, another word I've never heard of.
Racer
Dough
Blown
Stonk (I just made this up lol)
Knoll

Wordle 219 6/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This was tough and though I recognize the word, I don’t remember what it means lol

Wordle 219 6/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

GRIME
WATCH
POUND
SLOBS
LANKY
KNOLL

Absolutely brutal today. I was completely stumped after my first two guesses, and it was only after a few shots in the dark did I finally get it.

Wordle 219 6/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I almost folded on this one, but my Marvel knowledge helped a bit with figuring it out.

Back
Top Bottom