• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Wordle |ST|

Wordle 214 4/6

⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Close to getting it in three guesses 😅 but not close enough.
I had oint off the back of my first two guesses, went with joint over point for guess no.3

@Ahmed please remember we're all figuring out the same answer daily, so spoiler tag any references to the answer or your guesses!

My apologies, I didn't know everyone had the same word! I thought it was all random. So sorry if I ruined it for someone. :(

No worries at all, a mistake is a mistake :) well done for getting it in three today!

No worries at all, a mistake is a mistake :) well done for getting it in three today!
I probably would have figured out everyone has the same word if I paid attention to the thread haha.
I got it in 5 tries though, still happy I got it right!

I probably would have figured out everyone has the same word if I paid attention to the thread haha.
I got it in 5 tries though, still happy I got it right!
Lmao sorry now I'm getting posts confused. A win is a win lol I know quite a few who couldn't get yesterday's 😭

Redemption after my pathetic failure yesterday

Wordle 214 5/6

⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟨🟩🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

DAILY
NOISE
GOING
JOINT
POINT

My friends convinced me to hop on this and I guess it's pretty addicting for my first attempt

Wordle 214 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

WASTE
TRUNK
LYING
POINT

Second day ever Wordling and I got stupid lucky today.

Wordle 214 1/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday I was 6/6.

Wordle 214 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Didn't have a lot of joy earlier on but there weren't many letters left to make a word by the fourth guess.
CREAK,FLUID,VISIT,POINT

Wordle 214 3/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨
🟨🟩🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hell yeah brother
Though looks like everyone's been crushing this one lol, must be too easy

Wordle 214 3/6

⬛🟩⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Feel vindicated after barely squeaking by on yesterday’s. By the third line there were only three possible solutions and I guessed right

I laughed when I saw this on the front page. I'm so happy this has an ST!

Did pretty well today, went from 4 yellows to all greens in one fell swoop.

Wordle 214 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 215 4/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨⬛🟩
⬛🟨🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Haven't been doing this for long, so didn't know if they ever had repeat letters

Wordle 215 3/6

🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟨⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This is my first ever win in wordle and I feel like a genius

ready
Roost
robot

Wordle 216 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟩🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Was surprised when it was right, though I was probably not thinking about the right definition lol.

got it in 3

I think if you're strategic it's easy to get most in 3 or 4

I have a decent strategy.

I start with AUDIO. It has four vowels in it so right away I can get a good idea of what I am working with. After that I build around the vowels that are on the board, and usually the consonants fall into place pretty quickly. Today was the first time it took me five tries.

Wordle 216 4/6*

⬛
⬛
⬛
🟨
⬛

⬛
🟨
⬛
⬛
⬛

🟨
🟩
🟩
⬛
🟨

🟩
🟩
🟩
🟩
🟩

Was surprised when it was right, though I was probably not thinking about the right definition lol.

Yea for a minute I was thinking, "Is that really the word?"

I have a decent strategy.

I start with AUDIO. It has four vowels in it so right away I can get a good idea of what I am working with. After that I build around the vowels that are on the board, and usually the consonants fall into place pretty quickly. Today was the first time it took me five tries.
ahhh, I started with BEARD today, yours is much better

Back
Top Bottom