• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Wordle |ST|

Wordle 211 4/6

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I have no idea what this thing I just pasted here means but it looks cool.

Oh wait I get it now.

well this is delightfully easy

eNSR8Vq.png

Today’s score:

Wordle 211 4/6

🟩⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Short
Sorts
Sober

I've only ever done one Wordle and I got pissed off because I didn't realise that even if one letter appears multiple times in a word, only one space gets marked as correct.

I've only ever done one Wordle and I got pissed off because I didn't realise that even if one letter appears multiple times in a word, only one space gets marked as correct.
they really ought to separate words with repeated letters from those that don't

Wordle 211 6/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm shocked that I got it. The second last word was a fluke.

Ah repost from the general thread the other day but this may interest some folks :)

Not sure how many people we have that like to do the daily wordle but a friend and user of the site @Fireblend created a pokemon inspired wordle-like and I thought I'd share it here!

It's very cool, I'm not sure my pokemon knowledge is up to snuff beyond the gen 1 game lol but I figure we must have some folks up to the challenge!

It even managed to get an article on Nintendlife, which is pretty dope

Click

As for today's wordle:

Wordle 212 5/6

🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Sound, Sight, Shill, shirk, the answer. I live in one so feels like it took longer than it should have 😅

It's quite difficult to play this when english isn't your Mother language but I like this !
That's the good old "motus" French TV show, the one you look when you're either retired, unemployed or in deep depression

Oh finally, a Wordle thread! Somehow I forgot to play on Sunday.

Here's today:

Wordle 212 4/6

⬛🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Ah repost from the general thread the other day but this may interest some folks :)
Tried out the daily.

Squirdle Daily 6 - 6/8

🟩🟥🟥🔽🔼
🟩🟥🟥🔽🔽
🟩🟥🟥🔽🟩
🟩🟩🟥🔽🔽
🟩🟩🟥🔽🔼
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Didn't realize what I was looking at until the 3rd guess.
Went Cyndaquil, Stantler, Sunflora, Chinchou, Qwilfish, Wooper

Wordle 212 3/6

🟩⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Smile
Shine

A good technique is to make your first word include at least 2-3 of the Wheel of Fortune common letters as possible (r, s, t, l, n, e) and use as many vowels as you can. It pretty much guarantees you’re likely to get it by the 6th try.

Last edited:
First time playing. Did not expect my third guess to be right, lol.

Wordle 212 3/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

DEMON
EARTH
SHIRE

Wordle 213 5/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Even with the first three letters I stared at this one for a good twenty minutes trying to figure it out lol

Anybody playing hard mode?

Just switched over as that’s what a few friends were doing. Not sure I like it as much, but I can definitely see myself failing with the new rules

Wordle 212 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟩
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Been going pretty well since I started this. 26 day streak so far with an average of 4 guesses per day.
Wordle 213 X/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛

Tempted fate didn't I? Struck out today.

HEIST
CROAK
PROOF
PROUD
PRONG
PROWL

Anybody playing hard mode?

Just switched over as that’s what a few friends were doing. Not sure I like it as much, but I can definitely see myself failing with the new rules
I'm a hard-moder, though I'd pretty much been playing those rules even without the limitation. The normal rules aren't as interesting to me so i definitely prefer it this way.

Wordle 213 X/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛

😭

AUDIO
PORCH
PRONG
PROBE
PROOF
PROWL

I feel cheated. My first failure.

This one almost kicked my butt, praise my crossover music/fish knowledge that made me guess
PORGY
on the penultimate one.

Wordle 213 6/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Earth
Roids
Crown
Broom
Proul
Proxy

I didn't even think my fifth guess was a word (and Chrome is giving it a red underline, lol), but it was and it helped. Still, it took me longer than it should've to realize what the answer was after that. A real "oh duh" moment.

Back
Top Bottom