• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Predictions "Will Metroid Prime 4 Show Up In The Next Nintendo Direct" Betting Poll

prime 4 for next direct?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of my word.

Status updated: #theprocessbroke

MP4 is either cross-gen or it has been moved to Switch 2. I can't think of any other possibility.

In accordance with THE BET, I've updated my custom title. I don't believe what it says, but it's there.

Chances of me being right are increasing
villain-chillin-like-a-villain.gif

So we thinking it's gonna be cross gen late next year with the next system now or what?
When the question is brought up, Zelda Twilight Princess and BOTW are brought up as examples.

The difference is that, during GC and WiiU lifespans, we have been given updates by Nintendo on the games at every opportunity.
In the case of MP4 we have been given an official apology, after that Nintendo has been basically radio silent.
Why is that?

Last edited:
So we thinking it's gonna be cross gen late next year with the next system now or what?

My only reasoning for cross gen is that it would be a huge slap in the face to anyone who bought a Switch thinking this game was going to come out for it and then the game just skips an entire generation instead. Not a stellar look. They could take the opportunity to showcase the difference in tech if it stays cross gen. A fitting choice since the original Prime was another stunning showcase at the time of its release

Am I the only one who still believes in the process? This is still part of it.
You're far from the only one. I will always trust The Process. Of course this is still part of it, as The Process is rife with trials and tribulations. To those who no longer trust, I'd only ask:

Wtf did you do with yourself when The Process made us wait the previous dozen times?

Did you curl up into a ball and mald? I didn't. I trusted. I believed. I persevered.

#TTP
This is beautiful
The Process is one of great integrity. It understands what must be done in order to keep one's word, and honor THE BET.

#TPB

Definitely saved for Switch 2 reveal. We already know the game will look amazing. Nintendo wants it to look as amazing as possible with DLSS. That’s a huge component to Switch 2 and you want your best looking games there, especially a game like Prime 4 which Nintendo doesn’t make often.

punishment time
@SpaceGodzilla, do members get a proper notification if you list them out that way? I don't think I did.

(I've had #TheProcessBroke as my custom title since just after the Direct aired, btw)

Ooops, I had forgotten about this bet. Thanks for reminding me.

And yeah, I didn't get a notification from that post. What reminded me was the thread popping up.

Had forgotten about that, thanks for the reminder!

Back
Top Bottom