• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion Metroid Prime 4 Holiday 2023 Or 2024/Later Betting Poll

When Will Metroid Prime 4 release

• Total voters
It's gotta be a Switch 2 launch window title at this point surely!? Nothing else makes any sense at this point.

I can’t imagine Prime 4 being announced in September for a November release when the Prime series is historically bigger than mainline and Dread was given ample time to market.

Anyone hoping for a 2023 release at this point is delusional.

Whoever losses needs to change or put the baby Metroid as/in their avatar (can be any version and can be fanart)

il_fullxfull.3611160808_mka3.jpg
What if my avatar is already a baby?

Surely they wouldnt release it with the Switch 2 release and the Switch as well with the new Mario 3d.

They have to do it before then, surely, hopefully,, maybe?

punishment time
Thank god I chose wisely. Had forgotten about this poll but I think my reasoning was that we would receive the other two first.

I didn’t realize voting in the poll counted as betting

Naturally though, I still picked the correct choice

Back
Top Bottom