• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club Why I Trust The Process

Lightning Yeah!s
2lnlm0T.jpg

I want to #ReturnToAether and #ReturnToBryyo and #ReturnToElysia on the Nintendo Switch family of systems! I just thought this thread could use a nice little bump. #TTP

Malding? I'm not the one bumping my own threads out of a need to fill the empty hole in my soul after no Metroid Prime 4 reveal. But sure, I'm malding. :)
If not me, it'd have just been another Process acolyte bumping this thread sooner or later. Our faith is strong, and there are dozens of us.

Damn, you got the whole Metroid community in the process! Incredible ...
Kid, you keep having a go at me like this, and you'll have Soshi Abe and Sayako Doi move in as your neighbors and start doing jam sessions while you're trying to sleep at 3 AM! I will manifest it. You'll see!
Not the whole community, thankfully

#BiP
I #TTP and #BiP

Kid, you keep having a go at me like this, and you'll have Soshi Abe and Sayako Doi move in as your neighbors and start doing jam sessions while you're trying to sleep at 3 AM! I will manifest it. You'll see!
Really?????

OH BOY, I LOVE THE BREATH OF THE WILD SOUNDTRACK!

We must all pick a side.
Nope. They're two sides of the same coin, as Comrade Boz previously told ya. The species of your namesake is now carried on in legacy in the form of a part human, part bird, part parasitic alien woman. All things converge under the same whole. #TrustTheProcess and #BelieveInProgress!

I'm a Chicago Bears fan, I've been burned by trusting the process far too much at this point... cries
I have been thinking about the process recently, and it seems like only the very most faithful can believe in it with sports. I think it's still there, but it could take more than a lifetime for some teams to get the championship they want. That doesn't really do anything for fans in the present.

With video games, 5-6 (or more) years is definitely a long time, but it's manageable. Just trust the process and know for sure that one day, the game will be in your hands.

Couldn't be me.
Hey!!! I'd read the unedited version of this post last night! Admins can see edit histories too y'know, but I'm not gonna abuse that power... nope. I'll just say that I feel like we were really getting somewhere, but now we're back to shaming microwaved chimichanga enjoyers again. That, and you failing to Trust The Process and disrespecting Metroid, of course. It's sad, it's so sad. Be better, AngryAlchemist.

Hey!!! I'd read the unedited version of this post last night! Admins can see edit histories too y'know, but I'm not gonna abuse that power... nope. I'll just say that I feel like we were really getting somewhere, but now we're back to shaming microwaved chimichanga enjoyers again. That, and you failing to Trust The Process and disrespecting Metroid, of course. It's sad, it's so sad. Be better, AngryAlchemist.
Damn, yall can see all my grammatical mistakes and BBcode fails? 😳

I'm sorry I don't like Metroid. Ban me, why don't you!

I was at a meeting this morning and one bullet point on the agenda said "let the process work"

The process is all around us!

Back
Top Bottom