• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club Why I Trust The Process

Good. Keep this off the Switch 1 and let it shine on the successor. Take another 2 years if needs be.

It was never gonna show up today, Nintendo at this point would be dumb to show it running on anything other than the Switch 2.

How I'm going to sleep tonight knowing that MP4's absence during this direct means that it's guaranteed to launch on Switch 2 next year.

2iurpr.jpg

Keep waiting for someone to @ me with some shit like "Process trusters ODDLY SILENT rn", and it hasn't happened just yet

Keep waiting for someone to @ me with some shit like "Process trusters ODDLY SILENT rn", and it hasn't happened just yet
People understand The Process is about faith, not hubris, thus their desire to combat us is lessened

Perfectly said. The Process is about humility, not humiliation.
The process is the most silent of conveyor belts. Quiet production. Constantly moving. Noble humility. It’s not the loud, vulgar bang of the vending machine, shouting ‘product delivered’, as said output slams into the reception tray with coarse delight.

I predicted Metroid Prime 4 would be at the June direct. I was wrong. I predicted it would be at the today's direct. Wrong again. Today, I am predicting it will show up at the next general direct, whether that ends up being another switch direct or the successor reveal.

Why do I keep doing this? It's because I am going to be right eventually, and I only need to be right one time to get what I desire. Such is the way of the process. I've made it this far, so why stop now?

#TTP

The process is right besides me, once again. I'm no expert at lip reading, but I believe it's saying "next time for sure baby".

My faith in the Process remains unshaken even as it tests us greatly with no Prime 2 or 4.

It not showing yesterday WAS part of the process! In the process we shall have faith.

I took a chance and trusted the process and all I got was this lousy tag.
If the tag was your only takeaway then you did not fully trust the process.

The process is not a means to an end. You do not trust it to attain a reward.

The journey itself is both the means and the end. The process itself is the reward.

Posted this in one of the direct threads, but it's very applicable here:

The Process is doing its thing. I now firmly believe Prime 4 is going to be a crossgen title, and is being given all the time it needs to be amazing on both the Switch and Switch 2. I also believe Prime 2R is a thing as well, as Grub's info is pretty solid in terms of which games actually exist, just not so great at predicting the timing of things. And if Prime 2R exists, it's quite logical that 3R is also in the works as well. Metroid 6 is likely coming too. We just have to be patient a while longer. Metroid is in a great place, and the galaxy is at peace.

The journey itself is both the means and the end. The process itself is the reward.
The real treasure is the processing we found along the way

Posted this in one of the direct threads, but it's very applicable here:

The Process is doing its thing. I now firmly believe Prime 4 is going to be a crossgen title, and is being given all the time it needs to be amazing on both the Switch and Switch 2. I also believe Prime 2R is a thing as well, as Grub's info is pretty solid in terms of which games actually exist, just not so great at predicting the timing of things. And if Prime 2R exists, it's quite logical that 3R is also in the works as well. Metroid 6 is likely coming too. We just have to be patient a while longer. Metroid is in a great place, and the galaxy is at peace.
You are strong, you are wise, you are bold, you are valid. Your constitution is ironclad, your conviction is true, and your faith in The Process is exemplary. If only the nonbelievers could mimic a fraction of your radiance.

I'm proud of you. More importantly, The Process is proud of you.

#TTP

hard-drive.net trusts the process.

You joke, but this is exactly what I hate about the Mehtroid fanbase. In their vitriol and hatred, they shit on everything else in the process. And now, they can't even let Mario, who hasn't had a mainline game in years, have a fucking hat. After getting two mainline games in the past few years. They can't even let him have a remake, a spin-off, a remake, a DLC, and another remake. So they lash out at everyone else.

Imagine if Kid Icarus fans went "you guys don't know good Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters is!!! WE NEED A NEW KID ICARUS GAME" after the game sold 200k copies and didn't even release in Japan (maybe Metroid should take a lesson or two). Shit fanbase. Shit games.

I'm out.

samus-aran.gif

I admire the confidence of everyone who took the bet, even though they lost and now have to wear that tag. I abstained because I couldn't stand the thought of putting something like that on my profile.

Stay strong. The process continues. We lost the battle, but we will win the war.

So what about the Process when Prime 4 releases?
Will the process be playing the game?
Or will it be waiting for the sequel?
Or both?

aurcprocess.png

Metroid: Aurc, I'm sorry it wasn't shown.

Aurc: You're sorry. You're sorry?! You shitposted in my thread, and you say you're sorry? Let me tell you something. MP4 not showing up at the Direct, it didn't upset me. It amused me. Big announcement at the illustrious September Direct. A chance to see the game? Little old MP4?

Metroid: I was trying...

Aurc: You have no idea what's going on! You're a teensy, tiny poster in a teensy-weensy little forum thread!

Metroid: Oh, Aurc.

Aurc: Oh don't you fucking "Oh, Aurc" me! You look down on the process? You pity it?

[Metroid Logs Off]

Aurc: "Log off. That's right, Metroid. You know why Metroid Prime 4 didn't show up at the Direct? Because the event's too small! Nobody cares about it! It's nothing to people! It's a FEH Channel! Retro Studios has their games announced in events you can't even imagine! You can't conceive of what they're capable of! The process is so far beyond you! It's like a god in forum clothing! Lightning Yeah!s shoot from its fingertips!

Last edited:
aurcprocess.png

Metroid: Aurc, I'm sorry it wasn't shown.

Aurc: You're sorry. You're sorry?! You shitposted in my thread, and you say you're sorry? Let me tell you something. MP4 not showing up at the Direct, it didn't upset me. It amused me. Big announcement at the illustrious September Direct. A chance to see the game? Little old MP4?

Metroid: I was trying...

Aurc: You have no idea what's going on! You're a teensy, tiny poster in a teensy-weensy little forum thread!

Metroid: Oh, Aurc.

Aurc: Oh don't you fucking "Oh, Aurc" me! You look down on the process? You pity it?

[Metroid Logs Off]

Aurc: "Log off. That's right, Metroid. You know why Metroid Prime 4 didn't show up at the Direct? Because the event's too small! Nobody cares about it! It's nothing to people! It's a FEH Channel! Retro Studios gets their games announced in events you can't even imagine! You can't conceive of what they're capable of! The process is so far beyond you! It's like a god in human clothing! Lightning Yeah!s shoot from its fingertips!
I can't Yeah this enough

Back
Top Bottom