• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Music What song are you listening to right now?

Just went to his gig the other night - was so good (he's also in The Drones & Tropical F&!^Storm, but doing solo gigs atm to support his wife's cancer treatment)

One of my favourite songs ever made, with some of the most amazing drum work on the album, without the drums. My genuine reaction to a first listen comes down to:

kombucha-girl.gif

It's so fucking weird in all of the best and worst ways imaginable. You hear so much new stuff, yet that absolutely insanely amazing drumwork is just... Gone... This is absolutely going on my LP wishlist though!

Listening to the soundtrack to the cult classic 'Sorcerer' - certainly has those Super Metroid vibes (well you know... Super Metroid has Tangerine Dream vibes)

Baths just dropped a new single that sounds like a horse falling down stairs — so naturally, I’m obsessed

My friend released his solo EP earlier this year, and I'm listening to a version of this song where the sax track is upped in volume because I need to relearn my solo during the bridge for a live performance in two weeks 😋

Staving off the cold by reliving memories of a wonderful summer @Phosphorescent Skeleton and I had a few years back, where she'd drive me around the countryside while playing this song. Nobody can stop us ❤️

Back to the Blur first listen with The Great Escape, and whenever I hear a tune with a whacky melody like this one, I go "SPLATOON SONG!".

No clue where to put it elsewhere
Enjoi the holidays!

With love,

Me, the Big Ol' Idiot. :p

Back
Top Bottom