• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Welcome to LEGO... Animal Crossing

Omg, new molds for heads! For every villager species! I hope, I want frogs and birds to be there too.

They do this instead of a new Animal Crossing for Switch 2? I genuinely don't believe Nintendo anymore.

That's cute... makes me think about how I'd love to see Lego Nintendo games similar to the Star Wars/Superhero ones

This leaked a while ago, but minifigs look superb. All the sets are quite cheap so wondering how complex they will be. Seems like a slam dunk if people can make their own RL villages. Fabuland 2.0

Cute! I never got into Lego as a kid but if this had happened 10~12 years ago it would’ve been over for my parents.

This was the leak from several months ago.

x5cpths65qfb1.jpg

I'm curious what these initial sets could be.

• Villager Home
  • Residential Services Building?
  • Museum could be the most expensive one
  • I could see some of the smaller sets being some outdoor natures scenes (some trees + bugs & bugnet)
  • Maybe the dock / plane

Lots of different directions they could go with this. I personally wasn't a huge fan of the Mario stuff because it was so focused on the gamification of it as opposed to just cool models. I'm hoping these are somewhat more traditional in that respect.

Is Lego Mario ending? I love that line, and have most of it except some early sets. Finishing up the DK sets right now. People might not like the goals of that series, but if these new Animal Crossing sets are half the quality as the Mario sets, people are going to be happy.

I will take advantage of this product to reiterate my theory regarding Switch 2:

x5cpths65qfb1.jpg

• Villager Home
  • I could see some of the smaller sets being some outdoor natures scenes (some trees + bugs & bugnet)
  • Maybe the dock / plane
$15: notice that it has more pieces than the next most expensive set; this is probably a "battle pack" with some trees, flowers, and a balloon present
$20: I'm going to peg this one as Kapp'n's boat and small dock
$30: Player home if we're getting players (which, like, surely we are). Marshall will either be visiting or it'll be his house (edit: changed my mind on players, adequate customization is just not feasible in this style)
$40: Two villager homes, Rosie and Bunnie
$75: Resident Services (town hall) with Nook and Isabelle, includes Julian and Fauna jchilling

Last edited:
Animal Crossing: New Discourse 2025, baby!
Sorry, forgot to link the post. Fixed now. It's about the potential of deeper Lego integration, as a sort of Labo 2.0, as an app that connects to the Switch and allows sharing creations, and more.

$15: notice that it has more pieces than the next most expensive set; this is probably a "battle pack" with some trees, flowers, and a balloon present
$30: Player home if we're getting players (which, like, surely we are). Marshall will either be visiting or it'll be his house
$75: Resident Services (town hall) with Nook and Isabelle, includes Julian and Fauna jchilling

I didn't know we had leaked lego set lists already. I was half hoping they made this a "cube" series.
LEGO-Friends-Play-Cube-Series-2-banner-1024x538-1.jpg

LEGO-Vidiyo-Sets.jpg

It sounds like a bunch of small cubes with a villager and their small house, with the possibility of trading furniture and parts with other people, would be like, spot on for this.

It might also be I'm just mad they ended Vidiyo that soon because I loved the concept.

I didn't know we had leaked lego set lists already. I was half hoping they made this a "cube" series.
LEGO-Friends-Play-Cube-Series-2-banner-1024x538-1.jpg

LEGO-Vidiyo-Sets.jpg

It sounds like a bunch of small cubes with a villager and their small house, with the possibility of trading furniture and parts with other people, would be like, spot on for this.

It might also be I'm just mad they ended Vidiyo that soon because I loved the concept.
yeah that approach would've had a lot of appeal

based on the trees and present builds they're shooting really young for this (as in, younger than most system sets) so l'm not expecting these to look any good. the minifigures are the selling point for sure

yeah that approach would've had a lot of appeal

based on the trees and present builds they're shooting really young for this (as in, younger than most system sets) so l'm not expecting these to look any good. the minifigures are the selling point for sure

Actually do blindbags have all the same set number? Because the 15 dollar one could totally be blindbag cubes. 🤔

(Strong Lego Copium, I know)

I once asked if there existed "life size" Pikmin figures. Now I'm realizing LEGO Pikmin would probably come closest to that.

since we're doing this

I'll buy any set with Bob, Punchy, or Scoot

take notice LEGO group. any set.

$30: Player home if we're getting players (which, like, surely we are). Marshall will either be visiting or it'll be his house
Kapp’b being in the lineup confirms boat + dock being a set, and Resident Services is definitely that last set.

My prediction for the $15 set: baseplate; with a few trees, flowers, small props, and tiles to give the ground that signature “Animal Crossing” ground look.

Also I don’t think we’re getting any human villagers. It’ll all be the animals.

Definitely getting Tom Nook for my kids so I can make a Pottersville style slum for the other legos they have and have some Jimmy Stewart equivalent offer more reasonable loans to the residents.

the cheapest set is totally like

• two trees
  • six each of the fruit options
  • ~three flowers with color options
  • a balloon present
  • maybe a bug or fossil idk

I want one of the sets to be the Dodo Airlines sea plane,

so we're okay, when we do the water landing.

Also I don’t think we’re getting any human villagers. It’ll all be the animals.
having thought about it I also strongly believe this is the case. they simply couldn't provide sufficient customization for a weird molded head.

marshall's house it is

If Nintendo was interested in destroying civilization as we know it, they would make figurines for every single villager, and package them in random bags , say 3-4 at a time, and sell them in stores. The resale market would be chaos with people killing for their favorite villager. Completionists would be at war with one another. It would be anarchy in its finest.

x5cpths65qfb1.jpg

• Villager Home
  • Maybe the dock / plane

Lots of different directions they could go with this. I personally wasn't a huge fan of the Mario stuff because it was so focused on the gamification of it as opposed to just cool models. I'm hoping these are somewhat more traditional in that respect.
My predictions:

77046: Big ground baseplate, a few trees, a few flowers, fruit, the balloon present, maybe some tools or whatever, and a bunch of tiles that give the ground that signature Animal Crossing ground “look.” Including a tile or two of cracked ground indicating fossil. Maybe also a Gyroid. No minifigs.

77047: One Villager house. Maybe it’s Marshal, or maybe it’s Rosie. They definitely aren’t splitting up Fauna and Bunnie. No baseplate (you need 77046 for that lol)

77048: Beach + Dock + Boat + Kapp’n. Beach is small, and connects to 77046 easily.

77049: This is basic ground baseplate + Bunnie’s house + Fauna’s house.

77050: Resident Services + Town Square plate + Isabelle and Tom Nook minifigs.

I think the main gimmick of the line is that everything is going to be able to interlock, Lego Modular Building-style, so you could, if you desired, create your own LEGO Animal Crossing town on a table. I think they’re gonna sell a kinda basic Animal Crossing Ground set (77046) in a way that you could easily pick up a handful of them, and then I think, other than specific sets like Bunnie + Fauna, they’re going to sell Villager Houses, sans ground baseplate, as cheaply as possible to encourage completionist collectors.

My predictions:

77046: Big ground baseplate, a few trees, a few flowers, fruit, the balloon present, maybe some tools or whatever, and a bunch of tiles that give the ground that signature Animal Crossing ground “look.” Including a tile or two of cracked ground indicating fossil. Maybe also a Gyroid. No minifigs.

77047: One Villager house. Maybe it’s Marshal, or maybe it’s Rosie. They definitely aren’t splitting up Fauna and Bunnie. No baseplate (you need 77046 for that lol)

77048: Beach + Dock + Boat + Kapp’n. Beach is small, and connects to 77046 easily.

77049: This is basic ground baseplate + Bunnie’s house + Fauna’s house.

77050: Resident Services + Town Square plate + Isabelle and Tom Nook minifigs.

I think the main gimmick of the line is that everything is going to be able to interlock, Lego Modular Building-style, so you could, if you desired, create your own LEGO Animal Crossing town on a table. I think they’re gonna sell a kinda basic Animal Crossing Ground set (77046) in a way that you could easily pick up a handful of them, and then I think, other than specific sets like Bunnie + Fauna, they’re going to sell Villager Houses, sans ground baseplate, as cheaply as possible to encourage completionist collectors.
If I can KEEP predicting

Wave 2 will have

1) Nook’s Cranny + Timmy + Tommy
2) Muesum + Blathers + Celeste
3) Cheap set that is KK Slider + Guitar + Stools for the Town Square set (77050)
4) at least 2 individual villager houses (my guess would be Aurora and Raymond)
5) Another ground baseplate set but it’s another season (Autumn?) EDIT: also this would come with cold-weather outfit Isabelle lol

Anyone noticed that Lego Isabelle is in her New Leaf outfit, while Tom Nook is in his New Horizons attire?

I would love to see Town Hall with the plaza where you can place and replace the Bug/Fishing Tourney tent with like Crazy Redd's tent.
But overall, Nook's Cranny has to be a set. It's one of the iconic buildings of the series.
ACNH-Nooks-Cranny.jpg

Back
Top Bottom