• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Spoiler TotK non-spoiler spoilers |Q&A| The wait is maddening

• Thread starter Deleted member 2
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real curious about this because I’ve seen people say this a few times and I am wondering if there’s any actual truth to these comments, so…

Does TOTK actually “pull the Zelda timeline together” as I’ve seen claimed?

Last edited:
Real curious about this because I’ve seen people say this a few times and I am wondering if there’s any actual truth to these comments, so…

Now who is claiming that lol

Common concensus seems to be it just blows the whole thing apart and is essentially a reboot

There is one place you can slot TOTK’s flashbacks and it kinda makes sense, but I doubt Nintendo intended it like that. Maybe they did, who knows
Closest concensus is that TOTK’s flashbacks take place in between SS and MC, and that the Ganondorf in this game predates OoT’s dorf.

Now who is claiming that lol

Common concensus seems to be it just blows the whole thing apart and is essentially a reboot

There is one place you can slot TOTK’s flashbacks and it kinda makes sense, but I doubt Nintendo intended it like that. Maybe they did, who knows
Closest concensus is that TOTK’s flashbacks take place in between SS and MC, and that the Ganondorf in this game predates OoT’s dorf.
I’ve just been seeing this on twitter lol

I guess your answer shouldn’t surprise me there because just wiping it clean and starting over while evoking similar motifs and themes seems to be the cleanest and easiest possible way out of the whole timeline mess lol but I had some cool pre launch speculation that I knew was far fetched bur I’m not sad about not coming true (seemingly) 😭😭😭

I’ve just been seeing this on twitter lol

I guess your answer shouldn’t surprise me there because just wiping it clean and starting over while evoking similar motifs and themes seems to be the cleanest and easiest possible way out of the whole timeline mess lol but I had some cool pre launch speculation that I knew was far fetched bur I’m not sad about not coming true (seemingly) 😭😭😭
I mean at the end of the day, even if the fan theories about where it could slot are right and are what the team intended, I don’t think they’ll ever actually confirm that lol

I mean at the end of the day, even if the fan theories about where it could slot are right and are what the team intended, I don’t think they’ll ever actually confirm that lol
Give me my goddamn
time loop Aonuma

Well, if you've seen several people say it, why isn't it in spoiler tags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has very specific rules in regards to spoilers and spoiler tags. Please read them in the OP before posting. Breaking these rules will result in a temporary or permanent threadban.

Back
Top Bottom