• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Spoiler The Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Postgame & Spoiler Discussion Thread

Saitom and CHOCO really gave everyone massive cake for this game

Truly the Pixar of anime

lmao at concept Origin
We were robbed
Yeah I woulda absolutely lost my mind if that had been the final version. I spent the whole game looking for hints of deeper lore that never came, but that woulda popped my brain.

which is probably why they didn't do it because people would be all over the internet going "how the fuck did a nopon build those????" when it was probably only meant to be a reference and not the real thing

I've finally done all the side quests and ascension quests and I can say that xenoblade 1 is my favourite of the trilogy.
I didn't think I would cry so much for Melia's ascension quest but here we are. Maybe it's the music, how can I not cry when they play "Shulk and Fiora"?
What a masterpiece xenoblade 3 is.

Harry McEntire Voice of Noah Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Interview

Harry is going to be playing through Xenoblade 3 on Twitch, I plan on watching it if anyone wants to join in, here is his page.

Last edited:
I had a dream last night of an alternate ending of XC3 where shulk and rex were there in the final battle, and the 2 worlds merged, but at the cost of shulk and rex's existing, and the final cutscene was showing the parties of 1 and 2's lives without them and made me equally as sad as the real ending.

how the fuck did Nia become a queen of like 5 different countries?

They all united into one country at the end of 2, innit. We was working together to end racism the entire time.
It's possible she had a claim to Uraya, which was probably the largest country remaining by the end of the game (as Mor Ardain was LITERALLY dying lollol).

In sidequests, we're told of a succession crisis in Uraya's past. I can't remember the details. But the original royal family was thought to have gone into exile in Gormott. Nia's "family" is supposed to be a noble house in Gormott. Nia's a flesh eater, obviously, so not related by blood (lol except what she consumed), but I can imagine many changes in the legal rights of Blades following the events of 2. Plus she did kinda save the world. That looks good when arguing your case to be queen.

Edit: Also she was banging the aegis. And possibly the descendent of Addam.

Something I really like is that the quests for the two castle areas both deal with people who don't want to set aside their differences and band together against Moebius. The Keves questline ending with a raid launched on Agnus castle and the Agnus ones ending with a defector killing a member of the Lost Numbers are just totally different than all the other colony quests. It helps drive home the message that yes, while Ouroboros are helping there are still people who will be stuck in the old ways of fighting to live and living to fight and that defeating Moebius is really the only way out.

Well it seems like in the heart of the fans Nia got another wife after Pyra and Mythra

If Rex is in the DLC and we don’t get a salvagers code moment, but actually a really poignant meaningful one, I’ll know Takahashi and co have lost the plot.

I finished the game the other day and I feel a lot for N. The dude lost his wife and got blazed with the biggest bombs in the history of the series: "You're full of shit! You're just a coward!", "does this face look smug to you?", whilst not denying anything about having N's woman on his arm, and "you poor clod, you don't understand anything".

Noah is way too powerful.

Just got an email saying my special edition is delayed until October

Why do you do this to me Nintendo :(

I finished the game the other day and I feel a lot for N. The dude lost his wife and got blazed with the biggest bombs in the history of the series: "You're full of shit! You're just a coward!", "does this face look smug to you?", whilst not denying anything about having N's woman on his arm, and "you poor clod, you don't understand anything".

Noah is way too powerful.
I can see this, but I found these sort of moments a lot more ergrigious with Shania and J.

I once read this elaborate article on how Xenoblade 2's story sets Rex up as the philosopher-king of the newly merged world:

I can sort of see something like that happening to explain Rex and co. being leaders of the Titan Pangea. On the other hand, it's difficult to believe all the politics and nations of Alrest dissolved just because the titans merged into a greater landmass.

Fdye0XTaEAAHXvP

I have a feeling that this is the actual party for the DLC story campaign. One of them looks like X whilst another one of them looks like Y.

The founders are likely to be in the DLC but I think they'll be supporting characters for the narrative like how Addam was in Torna: The Golden Country.

Fdye0XTaEAAHXvP

I have a feeling that this is the actual party for the DLC story campaign. One of them looks like X whilst another one of them looks like Y.

The founders are likely to be in the DLC but I think they'll be supporting characters for the narrative like how Addam was in Torna: The Golden Country.
That is not Aionios fashion tho, which is interesting innit.
I'm already down on record in wanting a pre-Aionios game where you're trying to stop Origin from being built and become responsible for Mobius.

Fdye0XTaEAAHXvP

the style really doesn't look like xenoblade except the blonde guy with the shulk hairstyle, it looks more like bravely default or tinfoil hat on the medieval concept that monolith made years back. Btw this photo looks gorgeous and I would love a game with this characters.

That is not Aionios fashion tho, which is interesting innit.
I'm already down on record in wanting a pre-Aionios game where you're trying to stop Origin from being built and become responsible for Mobius.
Man, now I'm going to be disappointed if that isn't the plot for the DLC.

There seem to be seven people in the portrait altogether which further indicates the possibility of them being the playable cast.

the style really doesn't look like xenoblade except the blonde guy with the shulk hairstyle, it looks more like bravely default or tinfoil hat on the medieval concept that monolith made years back. Btw this photo looks gorgeous and I would love a game with this characters.
Monolith Soft has a dedicated team of internal artists, a Monolith Soft staff member likely created the art for the portrait.

Something that I can't wrap my head around about the ending. If separating both world at the end was the answer why that wasn't an option to begin with?

Something that I can't wrap my head around about the ending. If separating both world at the end was the answer why that wasn't an option to begin with?
That's technically what the plan was from the beginning - when the worlds merge, use the massive amount of energy generated to power Origin and have it perfectly recreate each world as if they just passed by each other. The fear of the collective unconscious in Origin about it not working created the Moebius, who performed a hostile takeover of the whole project

why would they use that song? are they trying to give the Xenoblade fandom PTSD?

This mini trailer (and I think all the other ones they've been posting the past couple of weeks) are old Japanese commercials from before launch translated to English.

So yeah, they actually teased the end song before release.

That's technically what the plan was from the beginning - when the worlds merge, use the massive amount of energy generated to power Origin and have it perfectly recreate each world as if they just passed by each other. The fear of the collective unconscious in Origin about it not working created the Moebius, who performed a hostile takeover of the whole project
Correct, that was supposed to happen but that clown Klaus had to come back and ruin it.

There's no indication that Moebius has any relation to Klaus. His involvement only really extends to the conditions that lead to the merging.
I know there isn't the smallest indication that Klaus /Samsa had anything to do with the CF that directly created Aionos other than causing the Apocalypse, it's just my head canon (and unless I read the name wrong, his VA being the same as Samsa)

I know there isn't the smallest indication that Klaus /Samsa had anything to do with the CF that directly created Aionos other than causing the Apocalypse, it's just my head canon (and unless I read the name wrong, his VA being the same as Samsa)
Zanza?

Please read the threadmarked staff post before posting.
Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom