• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic The Game Awards 2022 |ST| An Ad Sent On

if the Hellboy game plays well I’m 100% in

This looks like if Nier Automata had been made by That Game Company, I'm actually down

among us devs definitely saw how people were doing hide n seek and decided to make a mode for it. Good idea and looks fun.

The nominees for Best Family Game are:

A shit ton of Nintendo games

"Dough Bowser is attending folks!!! It's... !!"

.. accepting the family game award.

Haha.

so tacky and annoying of valve to put a gif on the steam deck ad below the game awards stream that is super attention grabbing and distracting lol

Splatoon 3, Kirby, and Mario + Rabbids aren’t even really family games, they’re just not specifically mature games.

Switch Sports isn't a family game either when you play golf with me. I get a little hot under the collar....

Splatoon 3, Kirby, and Mario + Rabbids aren’t even really family games, they’re just not specifically mature games.
Yeah but according to what capital G Gamers tell me anything that isn't full of mature content is automatically for kiddy babies so

mouthful mode that statuette

Back
Top Bottom