• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic The Game Awards 2021 |ST| Rocket League Sideswipe was robbed

Having Strikers on Switch was a big enough tease, and now we have to see P4 Arena on the eShop too?! Please, at least give us P3.

Does it get rollback at least? I've basically made a vow I won't touch a fighter anymore if it doesn't have rollback.

I’m just following on twitter so I can roll my eyes at all the bros dismissing everyone cool game that’s not AAAAAAAAAAA epeen nonsense.

f-off.jpg

Holy shit they showed the bit in It Takes Two where you
murder your kid's tiny elephant toy in cold blood
in a hype reel

Fucking loool

whatever "enjoy the beach" was in the intro was very off tone from every other clip lmao

• uplifting
  • uplifting
  • go die
  • uplifting

I always enjoy the spectacle of the show.

Same here, and even when announcements don't cater to me it's nice to know that someone out there is excited. Over the years they've gotten consistently better at eliminating throw-aways. Even pre-show this year was satisfactory. Just like with Nintendo Directs though, you'll always have the people who hate it is more than 50% of it doesn't cater directly to their taste.

it's the reel geoff said he made 2 days ago on twitter with a hayley williams song and showed it off
ahhh okay yeah that makes sense

I still think it shows what the game awards are about, being cinematic storytelling with heavy dialogue and high production values, but it probably doesn't mean as much as I thought then

thank you for giving context instead of just saying I know that it doesn't matter and am just lying or whatever

Lmao "yes that was all gameplay becuase that is the state of our industry"

cuts to cinematic trailer

Was there any announcements or wins yet? I couldn't watch pre show nor the first minutes because I was in class.
Only saw that Sunbreak got a trailer on My Nintendo News.

Back
Top Bottom