• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 5th Anniversary [Latest Update: Final New Spirit Event - Princess Peach: Showtime! & Super Mario Bros. Wonder]

Anyone know if they brought these back? I missed all waves but the Mario one and I haven't seen them in the Spirit Board at all

I'm pretty sure they go into random rotation afterward. I remember seeing the 13 Sentinels and Xenoblade Chronicles 3 spirits at random last month.

I'm pretty sure they go into random rotation afterward. I remember seeing the 13 Sentinels and Xenoblade Chronicles 3 spirits at random last month.
I'm assuming you already got those beforehand. Likewise, I got the Mario set and I've seen those on the spirit board.

It's the ones you miss out on that don't show up again.

I'm assuming you already got those beforehand. Likewise, I got the Mario set and I've seen those on the spirit board.

Didn't realize that, that sucks. Guess I won't ever get the spirits from the last event after all lol.

I don’t think this is true. I’ve seen Kunio ones and those were not something I collected when they debuted in their event.

From what I remember about how this worked before, they go into regular rotation months later. Dunno if being in the late support stage might mean they forget to do that or something.

Back
Top Bottom