• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Summer Gaming Fest 2023 |ST| June 8th, 2023 15:00 ET / 12:00 PT / 21:00 CEST

lmfaoooo DoorDash: Final Fantasy VII

i don't know how he's winning me over but i respect the shit out of that move so hard

He mentioned a really big reveal at the end of the show... I'm wonder if it will be Rebirth.

Or we leave this show with Ever Crisis being the only FF7 announcement. Imagine that lmao.

Nintendo is right to be not associated with this. Only two of the reveals were for Switch. They will not have third best selling console disrespected like that.

Question:

What kind of burritos can we expect?

Answer:

Customers will be able to enjoy the most delicious burritos they've ever consumed.
Ah Square-Enix's dignity wraithing of their fandom continues I see

Meanwhile, Atlus is furiously cribbing notes

Nintendo is right to be not associated with this. Only two of the reveals were for Switch. They will not have third best selling console disrespected like that.
It may be something to do with ancient hardware rather than ā€œdisrespectā€

He said "Phoenix" and for a micro second I thought he was gonna talk about Ace Attorney.

ā€œVisual quality depends on your systemā€.

Appreciate the honesty.

We've seen this game a few times now and I feel like I should find it more interesting than I do. Execution feels very basic. First-person Forspoken incoming.

So when does this end? I kinda want to just go to sleep and dream about my beloved Sonic and his cool friends.

Back
Top Bottom