• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Summer Gaming Fest 2023 |ST| June 8th, 2023 15:00 ET / 12:00 PT / 21:00 CEST

i'm glad they brought out ed boon to explain the character select menu and to point out the on-screen meters for five minutes!!
I guarantee you that 75% of this show could be cut, but then the advertisements and self aggrandizement can't occur to their fullest extent.

Man this right here is what I find frustrating about Keyleighs events. A video game event should have the confidence to be about what's cool and new about videogames, not constantly looking to Hollywood for validation.

Fuck movies, and actors, and Hollywood legends. Show me video games that advance the medium!

Just catching up. Prince of Persia looks actually neat.

Mortal Kombat 1 looks... like Mortal Kombat lol. Feels very silly and tbh underwhelming.

Did Exoprimal always have that release date?

Nic Cage in DBD is amazing.

Man this right here is what I find frustrating about Keyleighs events. A video game event should have the confidence to be about what's cool and new about videogames, not constantly looking to Hollywood for validation.

Fuck movies, and actors, and Hollywood legends. Show me video games that advance the medium!
Fuck Hollywood legends? A bold claim.

I guarantee you that 75% of this show could be cut, but then the advertisements and self aggrandizement can't occur to their fullest extent.
yeah I mostly watch these things as a way to gauge my cynicism with the current state of the industry so I welcome the timewasting nonsense lol

Wait is that an orchestral remix of Burn The Witch by Radiohead?!

That’s next level stuff.

I tuned it a little late but what was that part about Path of Exile 2?

They're not what I'm here for! I want to see games at the game fest, not Nic Cage going "uhhhh yeah I like bideo or whatever"
Then turn this off and watch Day of the Devs later today instead. Game Fest is by/for/from starfuckers.

Holy shit sanic! After Frontiers, I didn't actually expect it to return 2.5D so soon! This is a veery nice surprise.

Holy shit! Sonic Superstars! Classic gameplay, beautiful artstyle, multiple playable characters, Knack/Fang! God I've wanted this for so long

New Sonic Bros looks pretty neat

Don't care about Sonic still (though Frontiers looks rather up my alley if I ever get to it) but that's a cool announcement nonetheless

The term “soulsborne” has now been spoken by an industry profile in front of a worldwide audience, haha.

Back
Top Bottom