• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic [Spoilers Allowed] Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST8| Press Your (Nintendo Direct) Luck! [Read Staff Post]

Which heavily rumored "it's absolutely gonna show up this time" game are we NOT going to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just disagree with you‘re argumentation that Pyoro wouldn‘t leak the game if it was in the direct just based on the fact that the last title didn‘t sell over a Million.

I didn't say he wouldn't leak the game, I said he wouldn't go the lengths someone suggested he did with the hints for it

I think the lead up to the Direct is just confirmation Nintendo are going third party.

No first party info because they're no longer a first party, clearly.

Bro you can literally ask me on Twitter (and it's a guess lol)
it because i am clarrifing since i forget to post the second tweet , the one who you syays its a guess because of the game being more missing than everything , the post i did recieve to many yeah so i am start being paranoinc if they got the joke or beliving it real (my autistic fear atacking like usual) , but i know you are joking

but its okay , a belive this game went on a development hell , so i will ever have jokes about silksong to do

Pyoro hints are generally rather obvious (with some people overanalizing them.)
The fact that nobody guessed it yet is wild. Idk what that means

Could it be something like Far Cry 3? The canoe and island because it takes place on a tropical island, the tower because it has Ubisoft towers. Not sure about the sunset though.

Like A Dragon Infinite Wealth
This one crossed my mind as well, but not sure what the canoe would be (but i'm not really familiar with the game itself so idk)
Also, I doubt LaD games are coming to Switch, especially the newest one.

Pyoro better give me credit if it's a Summer Vacation game.

I called it before it was cool! ;D

So everyone here legit thinks Pyoro isn't to be trusted with this "manage your expectations"

idk.. I haven't been given a reason not to trust him thus far.

All the stuff about his sources is speculation.

Pyoro thought it was worthwhile to tease a demo for Another Code like 2 weeks in advance, so he doesn't care at all about how big or small an announcement is.

So everyone here legit thinks Pyoro isn't to be trusted with this "manage your expectations"

idk.. I haven't been given a reason not to trust him thus far.

All the stuff about his sources is speculation.
Everyone believes him when he says that

Because he's specifically saying this about the third party game he's hinting at

Yeah, I couldn't imagine what it would've been like if Nintendo Directs were a thing when I was in College or even High School.

We won't get that moment in the Nintendo store for smash bros again. The fans would have already known the release date and starting roster by the time it's revealed.

He’s in this thread isn’t he?
1c3.jpg

This one crossed my mind as well, but not sure what the canoe would be (but i'm not really familiar with the game itself so idk)
Also, I doubt LaD games are coming to Switch, especially the newest one.
I was mostly joking about this because of how random and extremely unlikely it would be lol. But it does fit!

Either way, I’m hoping this will be the last time we speculate about sources for leakers (lol)

BTW, the last emoji isn't the Eiffel tower, it's the Tokyo tower. Though maybe Tokyo tower is just used to represent something close to it.

I didn’t get a wink of sleep last night so I’ll be hanging out here for two more hours while attempting to keep myself awake with some third-semester P5R.

If you’re also having difficulty staying awake, switch to the Peach theme here, and like people’s posts so you get her shouting “oh, yeah!” at you a bunch of times.

It helps.

Pyoro leaked Endless Ocean Luminous, which was the biggest first-party flop of the entire Switch era. I don't think it even sold 100k copies. He's not withholding information to spare us the disappointment; he can't share what he doesn't have. His source(s) have clearly dried up and he's scrambling to stay relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom