• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic [Spoilers Allowed] Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST8| Press Your (Nintendo Direct) Luck! [Read Staff Post]

Which heavily rumored "it's absolutely gonna show up this time" game are we NOT going to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It‘s very surprising how Pyoro manages to lose his sources and get them back everytime a Direct is nearing. It’s part of the cycle at this point.

I hope NSO gets a nice surprise update! N64 games such as Smash 64, DK64, Banjo Tooie, Diddy Kong Racing and Perfect Dark.
Also more GB and GBA games too!

For Switch titles, I would be happy with one of the following: Kid Icarus Uprising remaster, a new Star Fox, Donkey Kong returning in 3D, Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War remake that has been rumored for years or something. A Xenoblade spinoff between now and the next game on the Switch 2 could be really cool. :) Can't forget about Metroid Prime 4, but I think my list is long, but I would be happy to see it again!

Oh and a random third party title I desperately want to see on new systems: Muramasa Rebirth.

Pyoro, if you're reading this, I am so, so very sorry. I apologize for being extremely funny. I did not respect your game of making me laugh very hard. Thank you so very much for putting a smile on my face and laughter down my belly
tbh if he IS reading this then idk why he hasn't acknowledged the Eshop backend possibility publicly. Then again people were down his throat about the Youtube one so maybe you'll all have to bang the drum loud and clear for him to shoot down the possibility.

or... ooooooorrrr.......... 😗😗😗

If Pyoro doesn't know about first party, looks like prime ribs are back on the menu, boys (and girls and non binaries!)

Here, NoE shows you how one should watch a Direct. Everything less is failure of life.

So they're showing a set-up with presumably a 5.1 surround system (in the photo we see the front left and right channels along with the centre channel)

Not every Nintendo game makes use of surround sound so perhaps something more core gaming related (I'd imagine Metroid Prime related as MP1 Remastered had surround sound support).

I didn’t get a wink of sleep last night so I’ll be hanging out here for two more hours while attempting to keep myself awake with some third-semester P5R.

If you’re also having difficulty staying awake, switch to the Peach theme here, and like people’s posts so you get her shouting “oh, yeah!” at you a bunch of times.

It helps.
The third semester is so hype, you’re in for a fantastic time

I didn’t get a wink of sleep last night so I’ll be hanging out here for two more hours while attempting to keep myself awake with some third-semester P5R.

If you’re also having difficulty staying awake, switch to the Peach theme here, and like people’s posts so you get her shouting “oh, yeah!” at you a bunch of times.

It helps.
I need to give this a try when i get home from work, sounds like fun!

Now that you mention it, I imagine Pyoro will probably delete his account when his sources run out, as he told several people to do.

artworks-000596536556-cwl06b-t500x500.jpg

Pyoro Later Today:

Bro, is it Jinsei Game for Nintendo Switch?
I’m grasping at straws here. I’m not sure what else it could be. And I hate Life (the board game).

we will probably know something new in switch online in a near future , in direct probable ?

" Nintendo [skiping because its only for br]
the version of the app its in 3.0.0. only mininimal change are apresented - for now......."

It helps.
xD

also I see your signature, Xenogears is def on my list. Also hi-five for the Melia avatar. hope you can get some sleep a bit after the direct

Pyoro lost his sources and start acting like SamusHunter. What a day
w all due respect I do think his third party stuff will at least be correct, and he's someone who, when he knows things are shaky, understands his boundaries and doesn't step out of them (see: pokemon rumor) so I wouldn't go shitting on him uncontrollably, even if I don't really like his shtick. Unfortunately for leaker types, you can't play Internet Gamer Clout God for that long without the act letting up. He's had a pretty impressive run for the unrelenting damage he's caused Nintendo at this point, let's admit.

Oh, this is a replay. But yes, the third semester is amazing. Like the perfect sequel movie to a terrific anime. Or something. I don’t know if that made sense; I’m exhausted.
Oh nice! I replayed P5R on Switch a couple years ago when it came out. It feels so effortlessly at home

Hopefully the successor will have P6 and Metaphor on it

w all due respect I do think his third party stuff will at least be correct, and he's someone who, when he knows things are shaky, understands his boundaries and doesn't step out of them (see: pokemon rumor) so I wouldn't go shitting on him uncontrollably, even if I don't really like his shtick. Unfortunately for leaker types, you can't play Internet Gamer Clout God for that long without the act letting up. He's had a pretty impressive run for the unrelenting damage he's caused Nintendo at this point, let's admit.
Not to mention, he did give Super Mario RPG/Geno Fans Hope.

Why do people even care so much what Pyoro's source is? We all know by now he is reliable so just read the leaks and move on

something seems up with Pyoro? I swear the bird used to never tweet like this, reiterating their sources being valid and not dried up vs just legit teasing things directly

What happened in Feb?

I hope NSO gets a nice surprise update! N64 games such as Smash 64, DK64, Banjo Tooie, Diddy Kong Racing and Perfect Dark.
Also more GB and GBA games too!
Same. I hope they announce Zero Mission dropping on NSO today. That will give me some hope and faith that Prime 4 is the closer, but we shall see.

Did this dude get his feelings hurt or something? Does he not realize people only like him because he leaks some exciting stuff a few days before official announcement and that's it, so if he doesn't want to leak anything then just shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom