• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion SEGABOARDS General Discussion Thread |ST19 April 2023| SEGABOARDS does what Nindendon't

To celebrate Segaboards I changed my avatar to a blue mammal from a classic long running gaming series that has sold over 100 million copies

I feel sick to my stomach for some reason, like any child who got an NES instead of a Master System in 1987.

I should no longer be surprised by the sheer amount of “what the hell is going on” that keeps happening in Labyrinth of Galleria, and yet here I am.

I know he’s like 100 but come on, this shit is unacceptable. Who wants to watch a movie that’s nearly 4h? I’m sure that if he stopped being lazy he could get it up to a clean 4h.

If the pacing is good, I am willing to watch a four hour film. That is a very tall feat to accomplish though

Really happy so many people enjoy segaboards. Many thanks to @Jaysc and the team helping getting this idea to fruition.

Everyone, what are some of your favorite YouTubers covering our beloved Sega? I'm a Sega Lord X fan myself.

Alright. I think I've done it. I might have found a way back to my universe. I won't be able to see the results until 9 PM ET - so in 15 minutes.

To all you SEGA Heads, it's been real, but I'm ready to get outta here. Tell the VolcanicDynamo of your world I said hi!

I can't do this layout today. I'll be back tomorrow.
Breaking character for a moment to say that:
  1. You can change the theme away from the SEGA one
  2. Default theme will be changed back at 9 PM ET, so you'll be back to normal sooner than tomorrow!

Wait this isn't the real ST19?

What's this?

What the hell??

Wait this isn't the real ST19?

What's this?

What the hell??

I was seduced by the dark side, but after 24 hours I managed to see the light once again.

Going to miss you Segaboards, but like VolcanicDynamo before, I too realized it is time to go home.

What's good, fellow segabords.com users?
photofunky.gif

200.gif

e60bd7422af3bcf279e12733670e7aae31bed470.gif

i am relieved that i am not using the segaboards at 3am in the morning as i gave a post a yeah or chao and there's a random sound coming off the speakers and i may thought its a voice of a ghost lol

Back
Top Bottom