• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion SEGABOARDS General Discussion Thread |ST19 April 2023| SEGABOARDS does what Nindendon't

Literally in awe, amazing stuff. Might keep this over the regular theme.

Segaboards > Famiboards, no contest.

It'd be cool if the next Sega Direct announced the Team Sonic Racing Booster Course Pass and brought a bunch of tracks back from the past Sonic racing games.

All the props to the people who designed the board today!
The spoiler buttons are such a gorgeous shade of blue 💙

What are we thinking for NSO this month?

I’m really hoping Oracles. Those are some of the last Zelda games I haven’t played, would love to squeeze them out before TOTK!

What are we thinking for NSO this month?

I’m really hoping Oracles. Those are some of the last Zelda games I haven’t played, would love to squeeze them out before TOTK!
Oracles would be nice, I haven't played them in full either (despite owning them on 3DS lol). Would be good for Zelda hype going into next month.

For GBA, maybe we'll get a surprise that isn't Amazing Mirror/Golden Sun/F-Zero/Fire Emblem like we got last month for Kirby's Dream Land 2. But I could just as easily see it be Amazing Mirror riding the current Kirby hype wave (which I guess would be another Metroidvania following Fusion...).

Also I still want N64 games but lol

if someone has already embedded review scores from sites such as Metacritic or Rotten Tomatoes in Famiboards posts I would like to know how do you do it.

Been listening to the soundtracks of the Digital Devil Saga-series and I really want a re-release of these games now haha. A packaged release with DDS I and II combined is something I'd really like, but would settle for a digital release too. Just want to replay the series on the go on my Switch haha!

Can't decide whether to use my incoming refund for a thing to buy Chained Echoes and try and finish that before Advance Wars; or just keep going through NSO stuff for now. Goldeneye, Superstar Saga, Metroid Fusion, the first few Kirby games are all great options...

How can I change back to original board? This Sega theme is not good for my eyes and I’m having a bit of trouble reading properly
You can change the theme at the bottom of the page, click on where it says ‘Sega’. I picked ‘Sega no font’ for the feel of the aesthetic while still being kind on my aging eyes when reading type :)

Now that we finally have our own safe haven from the babies playing Nintendumb games, I think we can finally speak the truth. Nintendo's man babies all smell bad and probably don't know how to bath properly.

I say this despite being having to switch back to the old theme cause the Sega font was too difficult on my 33 year old man eyes 🫠

Oh my goodness this is amazing XD

WAIT, THE CUTE CHOMP CHOMP IN THE CORNER IS GONE, YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR APRIL FOOLS 😭

I liked the idea (and seeing that the Wario theme is there too I like that it's an option to stay) but personally had to Switch back :ROFLMAO:

LIDd53s.jpeg

wI57vTR.jpeg

By the time I was old enough to play video games, Sega was already out of the console making space. All of this let's me pretend to be a 90s kid. I wonder what the gaming world would have been like if Sega didn't fail at consoles?

LOL this is amazing! To whomever contributed to this - you're awesome!!

Back
Top Bottom