• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Resident Evil 4 |ST| Back 4 Bingo

This is a top quality DLC.
Special shoutout to the new music in the DLC as well, it's really good.
Oh yeah, there’s even some callbacks to the score of the OG in a few spots. Honestly, the score in this game doesn’t get enough love. It’s got to be up there as far as RE goes.

Just finished the dlc and it inspired me to go back yet again and start a new save on the og re4, and the game has held up despite the remake.. I swear I'm so addicted to RE4/RE4R (only played it for the first time back in 2020 yet have played it multiple times already) that It's honestly getting pretty close to OOT (og re4) as my absolute favorite game ever. The combat seriously puts nearly every other shooter in existence to shame imo. I want all shooters to be this dynamic and immersive.

F6wopSObQAAGIXQ

Wesker is so fucking good in Mercs.

I want a game with him.

Completed the DLC.

That was great! Far better than the original Separate Ways. Pretty meaty campaign for € 10.

Now the real question is, what will appear first; RE 9 or RE 5 remake?

Finished Armored Core VI, so I’m all set to start Separate Ways next. Can’t wait! I forgot I bought some goofy costume DLC for the base game as well, might have to play a little of that too.

Ada chiming in with maybe the weirdest silver lining I’ve ever heard: “At least their holy book looks interesting.” 😂

lmao i love that

there's a quest to retrieve Leon's cool jacket

keep being goofy Resident Evil

Loved Separate Ways, this game is so good so I expected as much.
The issue? It made me want to replay the base game and complete the challenges for the sweet unlocks (I barely have anything), but that'd invole multiple playthroughs.
I'm currently in my first NG+ in the base game, Hardcore, and planning to make as money as I can to buy the infinite rocket launcher.
That's just the beginning of the plan, of course. But in the end, NG Pro S+ rank doesn't sound THAT impossible :D
Good thing is, if I want some diversity between runs I can just play Separate Ways again as it has its own challenges (really love Ada's bonus outfits btw).

I'm not hearing my huge backlog screaming at me right now. Everything's fine.

Loved Separate Ways, this game is so good so I expected as much.
The issue? It made me want to replay the base game and complete the challenges for the sweet unlocks (I barely have anything), but that'd invole multiple playthroughs.
I'm currently in my first NG+ in the base game, Hardcore, and planning to make as money as I can to buy the infinite rocket launcher.
That's just the beginning of the plan, of course. But in the end, NG Pro S+ rank doesn't sound THAT impossible :D
Good thing is, if I want some diversity between runs I can just play Separate Ways again as it has its own challenges (really love Ada's bonus outfits btw).

I'm not hearing my huge backlog screaming at me right now. Everything's fine.
Getting the Handcannon from Mercenaries was an absolute Plagas-send for NG Pro, I don't think I would have even attempted it otherwise. The village seige alone almost broke me with no special weapons, I can't imagine doing the whole thing without them, but I've never been great at Resi despite my love for the series.
Still bitter about the 4th survivor on 2 Remake, only thing separating me from the plat

Back
Top Bottom