• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Spoiler Pokémon Legends Arceus Leaks/Spoilers Discussion Thread

Which starter will you choose?

• Rowlet

Votes: 35 34.0%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 49 47.6%
  • Oshawott

Votes: 19 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rika

Bob-omb
Banned
Pronouns
she/her, they/them
Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-1.png

Official website
eShop page

Information:
Game: Pokemon Legends Arceus
Developer: Gamefreak
Publisher: Nintendo
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release date: January 28, 2022
Price: $59.99 USD/€59.99/£49.99 (or regional equivalent)
Genre: turn-based RPG with action elements
Number of players: 1 (2 for local or online trading)

This is the thread to discuss leaks and spoilers of Pokemon Legends Arceus. Keep all spoilers and leak discussion here, please!

Gimme all the leaks. Not expecting anything too surprising. My expectations are that this will still find a way to feel pretty safe, despite the changes.

I really wanna know about the overall game structure. I still don't quite get it.

Apparently the leaker doxxed himself so no more leaks today if I had to guess

Edit: Welp

Let's goooo

Been waiting for this for a bit, really looking forward to knowing more about this game

Hard to decide if I should be here or not. I really want to know the starter evos, just so I don’t pick a bad one, but everything else… I dunno

All I really care about are the evolutions for the starters so I can decide which one I want

How does thing like this even happen? I mean it's 1 and a half Week earlier than the Release?

The millions of physical copies just don't magically appear in stores. They need to be manufactured, shipped, and stored. Plenty of avenues for someone to get their hands on a copy before release.

All I really care about are the evolutions for the starters so I can decide which one I want

The millions of physical copies just don't magically appear in stores. They need to be manufactured, shipped, and stored. Plenty of avenues for someone to get their hands on a copy before release.

In know that, I work in a Game Store myself and know how most of the things works, but we don't receive our Shipment till next Tuesday or Wednesday.
Are copy getting stolen from the warehouse?

I wonder how much the day one patch is going to change given what we just went through with Diamond + Pearl

I imagine this game was probably in better shape earlier tho

Holy shit, the time travel speculation turned out to be correct. Amazing. I can't wait to see how bonkers it is.

damn, typhlosion is the one I want to see the least

I believe Serebii mentioned that this person may not be legit so don't take this as gospel

I don't believe the main leaker we know of has even reached a point where they could know this information
serebii never talk about leakers beyond just retweeting his own scolding tweet

So two private videos were added to the pokemon legends playlist on the pokemon channel, today(one in the morning and one in the last couple of hours) and they finally changed their twitter header. I think its honestly possible for a new trailer tomorrow to beat the leaks to the punch with new reveals lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom