• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Spoiler Pokémon Legends Arceus Leaks/Spoilers Discussion Thread

Which starter will you choose?

• Rowlet

Votes: 35 34.0%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 49 47.6%
  • Oshawott

Votes: 19 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this the trainer from Diamond/Pearl or a brand new character that just happens to look similar? And is the opposite gender version also a time traveler or are they actually from that time period? Maybe they are your ancestor.

You know, if the movement here is tied to not taking damage from opposing Pokemon attacks, that has the hilariously disturbing implication that at one point in Pokemon history, attacking the opposing trainer was totally viable strategy in battles
Now I’ll be sad if I can’t command my Cyndaquil to incinerate my enemies for their insolence.

Anyway, the music is freaking great!

You know, if the movement here is tied to not taking damage from opposing Pokemon attacks, that has the hilariously disturbing implication that at one point in Pokemon history, attacking the opposing trainer was totally viable strategy in battles
"the pokemon cant do all the work"

1E3DA8E3-74E5-4ABB-B192-3EE860257342.jpeg

Title screen

This is definitely a sequel with time travel into the past, which is even more exciting to me than a straight up prequel

I was not expecting time travel. Hmm, will see how it works out but plots like that can be difficult to make work.

Making it a time travel story seems dope :D. Looking forward to this game. If it is any good I hope they take all the good stuff from it to Gen 9.

Can someone bookmark or send me a link of the post with the final evolutions once it leaks, please? I don’t want to open this thread periodically in order to avoid other spoilers. Thank you!

Thank you! Im surprised they didnt ruin Decidueye. I still prefer the original form, but this one is cool too!

this game looks amazing. literally a childhood dream. and that game opening looks really interesting.

Poor Decidueye got bodied.

I don't hate the new genie in it's genie form, but that turtle looks awful.

The new Qwilfish evo also looks terrible, but H-Lilligant looks great.

The 'Arceus' versions of Dialga and Palkia look wild.

Looks like there are two new Basculin colors, and two base colors for Basculegion.

I'll have to see more of H-Goodra, especially in motion, but I like it more than base Goodra.

Not really sure what's up with H-Avalugg's chin?

I'm really curious if that bear is an evolution of Ursaring or Teddiursa, looks quite different from Ursaring.

okay after looking at it all, qwilfish usaring and avalugg are big Ws but basically all of them are cool except liligant which looks boring

Good news, they just leaked.

Typhlosion is... Uh, not what I was expecting. I'll wait to see it with the fire on to decide if I will pick it or not.

Decidueye looks alright I suppose, and Samurott looks good, but not very different from the original. Reminds me of some Megas that were only edgier versions of the original Pokemon.

Final starter evos have been mostly bad lately, so I'm not very surprised.

Sorry for the double post, but I made an imgur album with the files for the new forms and Pokemon, I believe I grabbed everything, but let me know if I missed something.

I'll edit this post and link the images individually under a spoiler.

k7bwymp.png
pU9w9Df.png
OLkJWJo.png
otqtRXd.png
Y3oQC9w.png
3MYOCsv.png
oFv1MJM.png
tChnChD.png
PALvqIm.png
Ksq48zP.png
6JjBAFd.png
vhEi1wD.png
gOSYK7P.png
L7kCAuN.png
xoNmUey.png
4XnkEUs.png
M9rYDYV.png
l5oVytt.png
OK6rN0q.png

Last edited:
I feel like quite a few of these will look cooler in motion. Typhlosion in particular could be pretty bad ass with purple flames.

I hope they look better in motion. From those pictures I only like regular Growlithe and Ursaring.

These leaks are great but has anyone seen any actual opinions from the leakers? Like are they enjoying it? What do they think of the open areas? Is there any comments about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom