• Hello Guest, the results for the Game of the Year 2022 voting has now been finalised, and can be checked out here

Discussion Official Famiboards welcome thread

CsrM400

Rattata
Hello Everyone.

I am CsrM400, This forum reminds me of forums from the 2000s. Lots of discussion, theories, rumors and above all very good vibes. That's why I decided to join.
I worked in JVLat, the main distributor of Nintendo products and other brands in Latin America. Unfortunately, I have no insider knowledge, as my position is not high enough (sorry guys!), but I did have the opportunity to meet Doug Bowser when he came to our country.

I love movies, books, seinen mangas and of course videogames.

My favorite videogame franchise are:

Ace Attorney
The Legend of Zelda
Xenoblade Chronicles
Mario series
Disco Elysium
Alien
Fire emblem
Metroid

What else can I say, I'm married without Kids (I have plenty of time to play videogames :D)

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! Nice to meet you all

OP
OP
bellydrum

bellydrum

website dad
Administrator
Pronouns
he / him
Hello Everyone.

I am CsrM400, This forum reminds me of forums from the 2000s. Lots of discussion, theories, rumors and above all very good vibes. That's why I decided to join.
I worked in JVLat, the main distributor of Nintendo products and other brands in Latin America. Unfortunately, I have no insider knowledge, as my position is not high enough (sorry guys!), but I did have the opportunity to meet Doug Bowser when he came to our country.

I love movies, books, seinen mangas and of course videogames.

My favorite videogame franchise are:

Ace Attorney
The Legend of Zelda
Xenoblade Chronicles
Mario series
Disco Elysium
Alien
Fire emblem
Metroid

What else can I say, I'm married without Kids (I have plenty of time to play videogames :D)

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! Nice to meet you all
Hey, fellow married without kids pal. Welcome! Are you enjoying fire emblem engage?

Zanreo

Laser Glitch
Pronouns
she/they/ze
Hey! I'm Zanreo, a Nintendo fan and gamer from Norway! Randomly found this site through google and thought it looked like a fun and chill community, so here I am! I've been part of a variety of forums since I was a kid and think it's a bit sad how forums are rare nowadays...

I play a bunch of different stuff, but to mention a few favorites: Mario, Pokemon, Neptunia, Yakuza, Undertale/Deltarune, Rhythm Heaven, Taiko no Tatsujin, ...a whole bunch of Japanese/Asian rhythm games in general!, Ace Attorney, Kirby, Parodius, and that's just the stuff on top of my head. Outside of gaming, I like drawing and cosplay.

So yeah, hi! Nice to meet you all!

Top Bottom