• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

NSO NSO Missions and Rewards

I suspect some miscellaneous characters that have been left behind like Egil, Haze, etc will be in wave 5

this week

next week : Re-run of FE Enage NSO ICONs next Friday June 23rd to June 30th
12.jpg

yahaha : https://topics.nintendo.co.jp/article/eca4ee92-1569-454b-b1ad-ff65ceaa3520

Xeno 3 ending on an uneven number (183) is going to annoy me, but chibi Nia helps to make up for it.

FE Engage rerun doesn't appear to have any new icon parts from what I can see; guess the DLC units are never going to get icons, lol.

Nintendo has slowly been posting the artwork for other Tears of the Kingdom characters over the past several weeks. Pretty safe to assume that these will be in the next of TotK icons whenever they come around.

Ahh dammit, of course I don't check this thread for two weeks and realize I missed the first wave of Pikmin icons 😖 Were there any repeat frames or backgrounds from week 1 into week 2? Right now my totals stand at 5 frames, 10 characters and 5 backgrounds

Ahh dammit, of course I don't check this thread for two weeks and realize I missed the first wave of Pikmin icons 😖 Were there any repeat frames or backgrounds from week 1 into week 2? Right now my totals stand at 5 frames, 10 characters and 5 backgrounds
Nope, I believe it was 2 unique batches. Sorry bud

Has everyone else also been having issues with the Missions & Rewards menu in the Nintendo Switch Online HOME Menu app not loading the past few months? This never used to be the case originally, but in recent months (I think after a specific update, but I can’t remember which one) there’s always like a 50/50 chance now whether the menu will actually load or if it will just give an error message saying “Failed to refresh.” It’s especially frustrating because the only way to attempt to refresh the menu is to close the app and reload it again, which is rather slow and annoying. This happens both on my Switch and my partner’s, so I can’t imagine it’s only us having this issue all the time, right?

Has everyone else also been having issues with the Missions & Rewards menu in the Nintendo Switch Online HOME Menu app not loading the past few months? This never used to be the case originally, but in recent months (I think after a specific update, but I can’t remember which one) there’s always like a 50/50 chance now whether the menu will actually load or if it will just give an error message saying “Failed to refresh.” It’s especially frustrating because the only way to attempt to refresh the menu is to close the app and reload it again, which is rather slow and annoying. This happens both on my Switch and my partner’s, so I can’t imagine it’s only us having this issue all the time, right?
i get that message like maybe once every 5 or so times? usually it goes away by just closing and reopening the NSO app.

Yeah, this happens to me on occasion too, it's a bit annoying.

inside the halls of Nintendo

"Sir, we just launched a new Zelda game. Maybe we should give the fans what they want and increase our NSO icon output for them."

"You know what, I was just thinking the exact same thing. They need MORE SPLATOON 3 ICONS WOOoOoO."

Darn it Nintendo, let me use just the backgrounds on their own! I love that Pikmin background with the various Pikmin! :(

I hope one day all the icons have the character names and stuff we've seen in a few collections.

Nintendo has released the best avatar NSO is ever going to add.

And I'm coming to this conclusion on the same day I discover the existence of a Flick icon.

tableturf-heavysplatfode0.png

Don't know if this is the right thread for it, but I've been having an issue where I can't get the 200 platinum coins for completing the Pikmin 4 demo. Anyone else encounter this problem?
Screenshot_2023-07-10_at_3.47.27_PM.png

Wow that's a weird incentive then. Does anyone have a screenshot of the kiosk QR code then?
The QR code that you get from the demo seems to be unique per session and only works for 15 minutes, so you’ll probably have to just go in store and play the demo yourself if you want the points.

First they drop a whole bunch of icons I wanted and not enough coins to get them all and now non stop icons I don't and the coins keep piling up. Could really use some of those Xenoblade icons again.

Nintendo, if you're going to have such fun backgrounds, please let me use just the backgrounds as an actual icon! :(

I have a couple of question about these missions and rewards:

• do the waves have a set rotation timing? for example new contents every 2 weeks or whatever
  • do the rewards desappear once the new set is offered online?

thanks

I have a couple of question about these missions and rewards:

• do the waves have a set rotation timing? for example new contents every 2 weeks or whatever
  • do the rewards desappear once the new set is offered online?

thanks
-Waves are usually up for a week before they get rotated out. The big exceptions are Animal Crossing and the N64 NSO set, waves last(/lasted for N64) a month for those.

-Pretty much. Nintendo does rerun old icons sometimes, but except for Animal Crossing they aren't consistent or thorough about that at all. And in Animal Crossing's case you still have to wait a year if you missed something you wanted.

Back
Top Bottom