• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

NSO NSO Missions and Rewards

if yall are worried about running out of platinum coins you should play mario run. it's really easy to get 120 coins from it weekly. it requires playing like 2 minutes a day to do one toad rally, and then once a week winning three toad rallies which shouldn't be hard either.

if yall are worried about running out of platinum coins you should play mario run. it's really easy to get 120 coins from it weekly. it requires playing like 2 minutes a day to do one toad rally, and then once a week winning three toad rallies which shouldn't be hard either.
Downloading now!

If we're talking Mario Run, add me as a friend! There's a My Nintendo mission for having enough friends!

5627-4759-0954

Last edited:
Good idea. Although aren’t you missing a number on the last set?
Mine is 6291-1881-2641
I dunno what you're talking about. It always said, 5627-4759-0954, and I in no way erased the last number by accident when erasing the full invite message.

thanks, friend! Original post has been edited.

Also I managed to re-do the find the picture challenges for lots of coins. I did them already but last week they all showed up cleared.

Oh Daruk my boy!

I'm pretty much selfsustained in platinumcoins by NSO alone, I dont spend that money tbh and the icons I redeem always cost less than what I gain weekly

Couple notes from the site:
  • These icons are only available for Expansion Pack subs.
  • These are monthly sets like the Animal Crossing icons; November, December and January.
  • The games part of each wave will have platinum point bonuses available for playing them in the N64 app.
  • There is a note saying they may be redistributed in the future after this period.

YOOOOOOO

The set lasts from Novemebr 2nd to February 3rd so there will be a ton of icons.

Makes sense now why there wasn't a new themed set for this month; they wanted you to save your points for next month.

Still would have loved some Bayonetta or Luigi's Mansion icons though.

Can’t wait until they are done with the animal crossing sets. Wastes so many coins and I have a compulsion to get them all

I hope the N64 icons also have backgrounds. I didn’t like that the NES ones didn’t have any.

Fingers crossed for partners in the Paper Mario sets, I would love a Lady Bow icon

tumblr_m1be15Ik171r3a3r6o1_250.gifv

I would love to see them to SNES ones eventually, I’d adore a Dixie Kong DKC2/3 icon 💕

But that being said - holy goombas, I’m totally getting eeeeeevery single one of those N64 ones. That’s just all my jam right there!

Did anyone else see the N64 merch that is so far Japan NSO exclusive!!!

Normally I am not too bothered when JP or Europe get exclusive merch, but this is the one time I will legit be upset that they don’t bring at least some of items over for the US side.

I at least want the mugs.

Last edited:
Did anyone else see the N64 merch that is so far Japan NSO exclusive!!!

Normally I am not too bothered when JP or Europe get exclusive merch, but this is the one time I will legit be upset that they don’t bring at least some of items over for the US side.

I at least want the mugs.
Same I’d buy it all
It's nice that F-Zero is getting some icons, it's just unfortunate that it only gets a week considering the size of the cast.
As long as we get Pico I’m satisfied

How about those Paper Mario icons, I love the early N64 designs before they were refined in TTYD.

I wonder if they'll release under a unified N64 banner in the NSO app like the NES icons or if they'll be separated by game.

N64 sold the best in NA, so it’s weird they’re JP exclusive.
It's probably a logistics thing. It's way easier to ship stuff around Japan (especially if it's being manufactured next door in China) than it is around the giant Unite States + Canada.

I can’t believe I’m considering upgrading, what a mark. Do you pay for the expansion on top of NSO or is do you just pay your 35 quid for the year and that covers it all? That money could cover an indie or something on sale… :confused:

I was also thinking last night, what happens if your membership lapses, either to having no NSO or to no longer having the expansion? Does your custom icon get turned off and you return to the original selection? Like how you can’t play your PS Plus free games without an active sub.

Feels like a good time to check I haven’t missed any; are these the right numbers for the more recent sets?

IMG_2475.png
I can't answer your question, unfortunately, but I admire your dedication to the icon game!

Back
Top Bottom