• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic NSO Family Plan |ST| When You're Here, You're Fami

This is such a clever idea, and I’m disappointed that I totally missed out on the initial boom. If anyone still has space available, or even wants to start a family plan together, let me know! Otherwise I’ll just get an individual plan next week on payday, since I’m eager to get at Paper Mario.

I’m in North America (Canada)

Edit: I got a family!

Last edited:
Since this thread has some activity, if anyone's looking to get the expansion, I'm sitting on a family plan I'm looking to redeem closer to when my individual membership expires in February. At the earliest, when Banjo releases next month.

I'm in the US and would be looking for $10 to join, either eShop or Paypal.

So, with today's Direct I figured there might be some people interested in getting the expansion pass. I'll be renewing my subscription with a family plan next week on the 16th. If anyone wants in I'd be looking for $10 in eshop credit or $6 USD through Paypal. Another user here has confirmed interest in a spot so we've got 6 left.

Since we’re approaching October, thought I’d bump this so everyone can discuss and make sure of who wants to stay on their group plans, and make arrangements to pay back the person managing the sub. I believe most of us should be Re upping on Oct 25 but pretty sure we can renew sooner

Edit: for those on my plan, I am planning to renew it. Let me know if you want to stay on and we’ll do Eshop cards again.

Last edited:
Ok guys, since October is officially almost on us, @Red Monster @MRC-OSF @A. G. Cook @parasite2 @Alex4 @Mitch
Let me know if you’re renewing or dropping out. We’ll do the $10 Eshop card in a DM again. If I don’t hear from you by October 14th I’ll assume you’re dropping from the plan and remove you(that way I don’t have to worry about anyone who’s gone dormant/left the site).
Again thanks for chipping in everyone!

Ok guys, since October is officially almost on us, @Red Monster @MRC-OSF @A. G. Cook @parasite2 @Alex4 @Mitch
Let me know if you’re renewing or dropping out. We’ll do the $10 Eshop card in a DM again. If I don’t hear from you by October 14th I’ll assume you’re dropping from the plan and remove you(that way I don’t have to worry about anyone who’s gone dormant/left the site).

Hi, I'd like to continue please, I'll send you the $10 in a couple of days.

Hi Everyone! I actually have 2 open spots for a NSO Expansion pass subscription. This will last you until October 25th, 2023. As usual, it's $10 either in PayPal or Nintendo eshop credit. Please let me know if you are interested via PM.

Check your DMs!

Yes, of course I dm'ed you a few weeks back or last week lol don;t remember. Thanks so much ur the best!

I have a bunch of eShop credit stored up from Gamestop over the months. When my family plan, autorenews this month, will it use those funds? I hope not, but I'm guessing so. You can't purchase games with a credit card until your eShop money is dried up.

People will be sending me money for the family plan so I'd rather leave that eShop credit there...instead I'd just buy an NSO + EP Family voucher from a store or something. Now that I look I'm only seeing the base NSO sold at Best Buy though, not the Expansion Pack.

Giving a final shoutout to @A. G. Cook and @Mitch . 3 days left.

Looks like they’re likely dormant, so I probably have 2 US slots open. Just have everyone chipping in a $10 Eshop card.

If a friend has the base plan till Feb. and I add him to my family plan this month, those two plans just "overlap" till the base runs out? There's no fancy interaction there in terms of stacking or prorating, etc.

If a friend has the base plan till Feb. and I add him to my family plan this month, those two plans just "overlap" till the base runs out? There's no fancy interaction there in terms of stacking or prorating, etc.
He either has to cancel his NSO or wait. He can't have both.

If you joined my family plan and still are interested in staying, send me DM with your email.

I'll be renewing the sub soon.

I'm getting ready to renew a yearly base level NSO family plan. I've got 1 spot open for a $5 eshop/paypal if anyone is interested.

Ok guys, 2 of my members have gone dormant so I have:
2 Na NSO+EP family plan slots open.
I have everyone chip in a $10 Eshop card.
I'd be interested in joining. I have a NA Switch, currently part of a family plan that doesn't have the expansion pass and I'd like to leave that group for yours if possible. How do I purchase an Eshop card for you?

I'd be interested in joining. I have a NA Switch, currently part of a family plan that doesn't have the expansion pass and I'd like to leave that group for yours if possible. How do I purchase an Eshop card for you?
You can order a digital one through Amazon or the like, or just pick up a physical one. You just have to send me the code in a DM with your email to add you.

You can order a digital one through Amazon or the like, or just pick up a physical one. You just have to send me the code in a DM with your email to add you.
Thanks, I'm on it

Back
Top Bottom