• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Switch Rumors and Leaks Archive |ST| Rumor Has It...

I doubt we’re getting another Kirby game, with Rainbow Course getting a rating.

Maybe it’s the new mainline Kirby game that’s coming for Switch 2

Assuming its even Kirby

β€”β€”β€”β€”

EDIT:

TRADEMARK, not ESRB Rating

Last edited:
Sorry, my Spanish is nonexistent – an English summary perhaps?
Here I put a translation:

In the datamining previously published by user Shockwad (Source Gaming on Discord), traces of codes containing calls to profiles and friend lists coming from Nintendo Switch were found

MultiVersus-Datamining.png
MultiVersus-Datamining-2.webp

Basically, there is a version of multiversus for Switch in development

since my thread is still locked, I'll just post this here

GQ38U8SXcAAyCbo

Honestly, doesn't look like anything Switch can't handle. But this is Sega, king of random decisions. P3R skipped the system despite being within Switch's limits and today's Super Money Ball is completely Switch exclusive.

Honestly, doesn't look like anything Switch can't handle. But this is Sega, king of random decisions. P3R skipped the system despite being within Switch's limits and today's Super Money Ball is completely Switch exclusive.
well this is alpha stuff. I expect old gen systems to be dropped and mobile to be added

might as well post the Crazy Taxi one here too. the data Midori/MysticDistance had seems to be spilling out slowly

WhatsApp_Image_2024-06-24_at_21.png

well this is alpha stuff. I expect old gen systems to be dropped and mobile to be added

might as well post the Crazy Taxi one here too. the data Midori/MysticDistance had seems to be spilling out slowly

I don't think they'd drop Switch if Switch ever was a part of the plans. The install base way too big to abandon the platform. Here for Crazy Taxi it seems to be. Which is a good hint that console will get support from third parties well into 2026.

I guess that slide make sense why when the codename for the switch was the hot topic, Midori said Sega/Atlus were calling it New Switch. They probably dont even know the game lol

The most interesting thing about this to me is that they plan/planned to support PS4 and Xbox One through at least the end of 2027 and presumably well beyond if it's a GAAS, which means PS6 and Xbox Series X2 could both be out when this game would be getting updates (or even released) on PS4.

Back
Top Bottom