• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Nintendo share/stock history, Analysis, and how it could relate to the Switch 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't somebody please think of one of the most evil and destructive forces in the world today? Why must we demonize them?
It's extremely naïve to think that the way to progress is being nice to the oppressor and that the way to defeat evil is to drink from its poison well.
Sorry I just disagree, I don't think it's good or fair to generalize all people with conservative political leanings as evil/destructive. I think we'll just have to agree to disagree here, will leave it at that so to avoid this thread from becoming more off topic.

Last edited:
Sorry I just disagree, I don't think it's good or fair to generalize all people with conservative political leanings as evil/destruction. I think we'll just have to agree to disagree here, will leave it at that so to avoid this thread from becoming more off topic.
There are no good conservatives.

We are locking this thread as we review reports. -xghost777, meatbag, Barely Able

Staff Communication
Hey everyone, after reviewing all of the reports we received and following internal discussion with the moderation team, we are going to largely be letting this one go for all parties involved outside of some feedback. We know there are going to be some mixed feelings from different parties who had strong reactions to specific elements of how the last handful of posts played out, but we are going to kindly ask everyone to move on as we have carefully considered the various elements at play here. That means please do not reply or harass any of the members involved and please do not chime in with metacommentary. If you are found to have reopened this part of the discussion, you will be hit with a site ban. If you have further concerns you are welcome to DM us, just know while the full team will review it we may not directly respond and we are not planning to act further in regards to direct moderation action like feedback or bans. Thank you.

- meatbag, xghost777, Tangerine Cookie, Dardan Sandiego, Party Sklar, big lantern ghost, MissingNo

giphy.gif
Posting GIFs like this serves as metacommentary, which we specifically discouraged in the staff post. Please be advised. Read the staff post.

Staff Communication
Hey everyone, after reviewing all of the reports we received and following internal discussion with the moderation team, we are going to largely be letting this one go for all parties involved outside of some feedback. We know there are going to be some mixed feelings from different parties who had strong reactions to specific elements of how the last handful of posts played out, but we are going to kindly ask everyone to move on as we have carefully considered the various elements at play here. That means please do not reply or harass any of the members involved and please do not chime in with metacommentary. If you are found to have reopened this part of the discussion, you will be hit with a site ban. If you have further concerns you are welcome to DM us, just know while the full team will review it we may not directly respond and we are not planning to act further in regards to direct moderation action like feedback or bans. Thank you.

- meatbag, xghost777, Tangerine Cookie, Dardan Sandiego, Party Sklar, big lantern ghost, MissingNo

Thank you for the comment. I’d like to request this thread be closed permanently for a variety of reasons (won’t get specific due to meta-commentary).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom