• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!
  • General system instability
    ๐Ÿšง We apologise for the recent server issues. The site may be unavaliable while we investigate the problem. ๐Ÿšง

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion Thread |ST11 Aug 2022| Everybody's 11-12 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
... is making an undead magic using lolipop enemy named "Licked Lich" (pronounced like Wicked Witch) too far over the line of weirdness?
nuuuupe

I wonder how much Covid affected the development of Saints Row but I'm not entirely surprised by the reviews. THQ Nordic puts out decent AA-stuff but you can tell that they have to cut corners here and there.
Yeah. I feel that this might hurt their rep. I just want the next darksiders game :ROFLMAO:. And a Genesis spinoff, cause that was fun

How big of a shithead do you have to be to get in a shouting match with the mailman from your truck, and drive by twice to do so?

I kinda wonder about DS4. I thought 3 was the best one so far but itโ€™s budget as hell compared to DS2 especially.
I agree. Cause DS2 had great vistas and large locations. Since D3 had more close quarter combat and smaller set pieces it felt a bit smaller scope.

Hit the credits on Sunbreak. Monster Hunter was one of the series I was desperate to get on Switch (as a new entry) and Rise and Sunbreak have probably surpassed my expectations.

Maybe I'll actually get back to Xenoblade Chronicles 3 soon, though Prey and House of the Dragon are on the watch list for tonight.

I love this! :love:

rematcho8dqa.jpg

Hit the credits on Sunbreak. Monster Hunter was one of the series I was desperate to get on Switch (as a new entry) and Rise and Sunbreak have probably surpassed my expectations.

Maybe I'll actually get back to Xenoblade Chronicles 3 soon, though Prey and House of the Dragon are on the watch list for tonight.
Still need to tackle Sunbreak but I'm still in a very Summer-y mood so it's been Wave Race all day every day for me.

Wait...

Yakuza: Like a Dragon is on PS+ right now?!

:eek:
Yes. I never had plus, but probably will get it. Was holding out for the plus collection as long as possible since I have some digital games already, but the titles this month are really good. Will feast for a year with all the PS4 games I never played.

Did anyone actually watch the Game of Thrones spin-off? Is it watchable?
I watched it. The spectacle (CG dragons and environments, blood, gore, sex) is still there. Didn't care for the story one bit, though.

Did anyone actually watch the Game of Thrones spin-off? Is it watchable?
I enjoyed it. I love the political/backstabbing/sneakiness, and it sets up future story beats. I will say, I was expecting more. I'm interested in seeing where this goes. Although if it doesn't hit high ratings, the way Discovery is running things, they'll probably Axe it.

Goddammit

We hired a new employee at my work. Seems like an ok dude from the few minutes I've talked with him. I went out to the parking lot just now and noticed he had some bumper stickers on the back of his pickup truck:

"F*** BLM"

"It's OK to be White"

My new coworker is basically a neonazi. God fucking damn it.

Goddammit

We hired a new employee at my work. Seems like an ok dude from the few minutes I've talked with him. I went out to the parking lot just now and noticed he had some bumper stickers on the back of his pickup truck:

"F*** BLM"

"It's OK to be White"

itโ€™s your civic duty to get him fired asap

tbh bringing those onto company property by way of his car has to be against company policy, yeah?

Goddammit

"F*** BLM"

"It's OK to be White"

Ew

itโ€™s your civic duty to get him fired asap

tbh bringing those onto company property by way of his car has to be against company policy, yeah?
We're a small family-run plumbing company. We don't have any policies like that. A lot of people here are conservative anyway. There's a difference between "conservative" and "klan member" but others might not see it that way. I'll do what I can about it.. I'm the owner's son, so I might have some sway. But I can't personally fire the guy.

We're a small family-run plumbing company. We don't have any policies like that. A lot of people here are conservative anyway. There's a difference between "conservative" and "klan member" but others might not see it that way. I'll do what I can about it.. I'm the owner's son, so I might have some sway. But I can't personally fire the guy.
the worst part is that thereโ€™s zero way to go about this that wonโ€™t result in some sort of โ€œi am being cancelled for my beliefsโ€ response from dipshit in question

Is Kirby's Dream Course any good?
Yes! And at just $15 for a first-party game, itโ€™s an easy buy, especially for Kirby fans! Just know that itโ€™s a very focused game with just the one game mode for the most part, and itโ€™s primarily a multiplayer experience.

Yes! And at just $15 for a first-party game, itโ€™s an easy buy, especially for Kirby fans! Just know that itโ€™s a very focused game with just the one game mode for the most part, and itโ€™s primarily a multiplayer experience.

I heard that getting all the gold medals for all the courses is REALLY hard.

Quoted by: Tye
I heard that getting all the gold medals for all the courses is REALLY hard.
Gold medals for all the courses? I wasnโ€™t even aware that was a thing! Iโ€™m not seeing anywhere where the game keeps track of thatโ€ฆ

Goddammit

"F*** BLM"

"It's OK to be White"

look, Iโ€™m not a lawyer, nor am I someone of sound mind

but legally speaking molotov cocktails are cheap and easy

Time to start putting up your own BLM stuff around his car then.

look, Iโ€™m not a lawyer, nor am I someone of sound mind

but legally speaking molotov cocktails are cheap and easy
I went into a donut shop today and there was a dude just hanging around the front opening doors for people, telling them they look wonderful today, and saying "praise Jesus" over and over, which was a little weird, but then as we were leaving I saw him go back to his van and it had hand-written on the side in really flowery cursive: "๐“™๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ถ๐“น" and "Trump 2024" and my dad and I spent the whole drive home discussing various forms of arson.

Well, I finally upgraded from my 2013 720p Westinghouse led Iโ€™ve had since college and well 2013. A family member got rid of a place and one of the TVs from there was available so I accepted. So I now have a 2013 1080p Panasonic plasma! It was one of the final years of plasma so most of the big issues like burn-in were resolved(I think thereโ€™s still a life span thing but itโ€™s got over a decade left). It also fits my entertainment center perfectly(tho if I get in a stable job and get a place closer to town Iโ€™m not moving that dang thing again. Itโ€™s traveled half the country and Iโ€™d rather swap to a light weight 3 tier rolling shelf with a neck mount, and some IKEA Kallaxโ€™s).

So hereโ€™s the old tv
2A8F7B6A-CAEB-4335-B765-F6E59244DB44.jpg

And hereโ€™s my new one
IMG_5611.jpg

Need to pick up some screen cleaner and a dedicated cloth for it. Dog gets slobber everywhere sometimes. Sound should also be a huge upgrade over my old one which even conked out sometimes. Even if itโ€™s still the stupid rear facing ones. Definitely feeling more motivated to start Xenoblade this week XD

Slashing his tires with a knife would be illegal, but let's imagine that while leaving his place of work heโ€™d run over a big nail that someone would have accidentally stuck to the ground behind one of his front wheels... technically itโ€™d be his fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom