• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion Thread |ST11 Aug 2022| Everybody's 11-12 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zip it you
Q6Pn7wM.gif

Okay so that annoying roadblock in XC2 literally took two minutes of salvaging to get past but still.

Also,
just when I thought I'd seen all the bad sexualized designs, Nia's Blade fork comes along.

Okay so that annoying roadblock in XC2 literally took two minutes of salvaging to get past but still.

Also,
just when I thought I'd seen all the bad sexualized designs, Nia's Blade fork comes along.
luckily you're now past the worst of it all. Nia's weirdly skimpy new outfit is the last surprise objectification in the game iirc. Should be smooth sailing from here.

Also,
I'm torn on that one, because I honestly really really like her blade outfit in general, just other than the obvious lack of pants. They could even have just made her have tights or something like that and it would have made it so much better.

I'm torn on that one, because I honestly really really like her blade outfit in general, just other than the obvious lack of pants. They could even have just made her have tights or something like that and it would have made it so much better.
It really is the lack of pants that's the issue. It's frustrating in that respect.

And now the game is asking me to choose Mythra or Pyra and aaahhhh I dunno.

A reminder that there are barely any good "sea story" video games out there.

I miss Wind Waker...

For the first time in a month I managed to make it to my flgs’ craft day. Managed to knock out Thing and Blob(experimenting with flesh is always a bit messy)
IMG_5509.jpg

IMG_5510.jpg

IMG_5528.jpg

I’ll take some better pics of everything so far when I finish 2 more since I’ll do a top coating batch with my airbrush then with the matte. Hoping to get away to the family place for a couple days in a week or two so I may knock out a few then depending on if I choose this or a kit as my bring along project.

Now it’s time to game!
Me still playing Future Connected, desperately avoiding XB3 spoilers and reading about good it is:
Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.png
I know the feel, finally finished Digimon Cybersleuth Friday and now I’m taking a breather and will finally fire up xbc3 tomorrow hopefully. Today is FEWTH time tho

Me still playing Future Connected, desperately avoiding XB3 spoilers and reading about good it is:
Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.png
This is me but with XC2.

Speaking of which, guess who lost roughly 2 hours of progress?

It's me. XC2 does not autosave and I should remember that.

Coworker wants me to apologize for something he did to me. This is why I prefer being the quiet one.

Watching EVO made me wish I could try more fighting games but it’s one genre that I wish would have more on switch. I will say I plan to try more of on the steam deck when I get mine

Switch has a solid output of fighting games but it’s missing a lot of big recent ones at EVO. And smash made me realize I rather play these on handheld and the deck is perfect for that

Definitely curious to see the other 6 titles rounding out the NGPC Selection Vol 2 since these four are the likely starting point. Agree Sonic pocket adventure has good odds, wonder if we’ll see Evolution eternal dungeon, Dive Alert, Faselei! Or Cool boarders.

IMG_5531.png

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

People that look up to or admire Elon Musk shouldn't be allowed to procreate.
Ahh yes, setting the court of public opinion in his favour.

Let's hope this is the chance people take to finally bully him off Twitter and all social media

Watching EVO made me wish I could try more fighting games but it’s one genre that I wish would have more on switch. I will say I plan to try more of on the steam deck when I get mine

Switch has a solid output of fighting games but it’s missing a lot of big recent ones at EVO. And smash made me realize I rather play these on handheld and the deck is perfect for that
With Square and JRPGs coming back to Nintendo in a big way this gen, having the Switch be the new go-to for fighting games is the only other thing it really needs to be the second coming of the SNES.
Which happens to be the resurrection I've been waiting for.

People that look up to or admire Elon Musk shouldn't be allowed to procreate.
Sadly both reproductive rights and voting rights are under attack in my country or else I'd have a statement to add to this. 😅

With Square and JRPGs coming back to Nintendo in a big way this gen, having the Switch be the new go-to for fighting games is the only other thing it really needs to be the second coming of the SNES.
Which happens to be the resurrection I've been waiting for.
I don’t really do fighting games outside of P4 Arena and Smash, but I always thought it was really weird how the Switch is treated as 3rd class when it comes to fighting games. It has the form factor to be a great party system with the detachable controls.

Stayed over at the gf's place on the weekend and so haven't played Xenoblade 3 since Friday night. Current status:

200.gif

In better news, my tooth pain has been getting less and less each day since the Friday before last, so maybe it was an infection after all. My mum has also been suffering a bad cough for over a month now but is finally feeling better after getting some antibiotics.

Modern medicine is freaking awesome. It's so easy to take it for granted and forget that we're within living memory (or heck, just a trip to a developing nation) of simple things like tetanus sweeping through the population like the grim reaper. I always try to bear in mind how incredibly fortunate I am to live when and where I do.

Mob Psycho 100 fans, did y’all see the final season OP officially dropped?

So hyped for October!

Fall season for anime is going to be bonkers. Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Blue Lock, Golden Kamuy, even a damn remake of the classic Urusei Yatsura! Bye gaming you were a fun hobby while it lasted.

really want to smash some zombie heads in. what are the best zombie games on switch? would prefer more arcadey types of games.
I’d say Resident Evil Revelations 1 and 2, both have fantastic raid modes, and the Zombie Army series is basically those raid modes fledged out into their own game.

Haven’t tried it on Switch but Dying Light is another great one. First person open world parkour- and melee-focused zombie smasher.

So this is the final season of Mob? I haven’t seen season 2 yet.
Yup we are getting a complete adaption!

Also plenty of time to catch up! Both seasons and the OVA are on Crunchyroll and are all excellent!
Fall season for anime is going to be bonkers. Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Blue Lock, Golden Kamuy, even a damn remake of the classic Urusei Yatsura! Bye gaming you were a fun hobby while it lasted.

I’d say Resident Evil Revelations 1 and 2, both have fantastic raid modes, and the Zombie Army series is basically those raid modes fledged out into their own game.

Haven’t tried it on Switch but Dying Light is another great one. First person open world parkour- and melee-focused zombie smasher.
Yeah I’m very excited for the Fall Season! For me at least it’s Mob Psycho 100 Season 3, My Hero Academia Season 6, Spy X Family Part 2, and Pop Team Epic Season 2.

Yup we are getting a complete adaption!

Also plenty of time to catch up! Both seasons and the OVA are on Crunchyroll and are all excellent!

Yeah I’m very excited for the Fall Season! For me at least it’s Mob Psycho 100 Season 3, My Hero Academia Season 6, Spy X Family Part 2, and Pop Team Epic Season 2.
Is the OVA necessary to watch? Guess it won’t hurt. I’ll try to catch up before S3.

overall a better game, but i don't like the bigger focus on dialog/NPCs, i preferred the quieter vibe of 1. also at least the switch port was pretty buggy. got stuck in walls, areas didn't load properly for a few seconds sometimes, etc.

img_72709acox.jpg

I have 17 days left at work before I am taking 6 months parental days off. And I am looking forward to it. A lot.

However, these 17 days are going to be quite awful, I have so much shit to do at work with reports and handing over my work to other people - but that's probably not the worst part. Even if the official 6 month periods start september 1 - My wife starts working again this friday so I will have a 9 month home 24/7, 2 kids home on the afternoon, full time job, kitchen renovation to go with my work up until september 1st.

Hoping to stay mentally and physically well during this period.

as someone living in Europe.... I am so fucking glad that you guys elected Joe Biden.

Watching EVO made me wish I could try more fighting games but it’s one genre that I wish would have more on switch.
Looking at the announcements from EVO and the job posting that was looking to port a fighting game to switch (if my memory is correct), y'all think its an existing game (Strive, DNF or SF6) or the green lit Fatal Fury, not sure about Tekken 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom