• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion Thread |ST11 Aug 2022| Everybody's 11-12 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rp7PcV2.jpg

π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔢𝔒𝔱 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”žπ”Ÿπ”Άπ”°π”° π”Žπ”’π”’π”­π”° 𝔀𝔒𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”žπ”΄π”žπ”Ά 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ 𝔦𝔱

Went ahead and downloaded the Japanese switch sd Gundam battle alliance demo since the western one is still Mia

I can't wait for Friday. Prey, Mario Kart, and chill. I need this W.
Did not have a good night sleep last night . Dead tired. Just now catching up on thread. Didn't bother with the Pokemon presents, didn't feel like it really

The horse jokes will always be funny. Keep em coming

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

I'm voting for dischourse
...YES!!!!

reminder that HBO Max has most of the Ghibli films
I didn't know that! Thank you so much! Love those!

Home bomb office
Nailed it! Dang...bad news!

okay, I think this four-page horse-top shitpost combo is as far as it’s going

I can’t keep getting away with it

zgSeE2J.jpg
I'm senselessly thrilled that you keep ending up at the top of every page with a fucking horse, LOL!!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Allegedly HBO Max is basically over. They're gonna fuse HBO Max with Discovery+ and focus on reality shows lol

Wow. Disgusting.

My initial fear hearing this is that it must have meant that Masters of the Air was cancelled, but I guess it's just in limbo with Apple TV instead.

Last edited:
Allegedly HBO Max is basically over. They're gonna fuse HBO Max with Discovery+ and focus on reality shows lol

As absolutely STUPID as this sounds, at least it's one more streaming service* I can axe from renewal once this takes effect

(*Crave in Canada has the sole licensing for HBO content, but once I blitz through Sopranos and Chernobyl, I can't imagine there's much left for me)

I feel like posting a random anime opening ear-worm

Sucks the only Yatterman thing to make it over in its entirety is Yatterman night which is a psuedo sequel(great show tho that had some fun messing with things).

Suswave said:
ZniYUMV.jpg

π”Ÿπ”’π”₯𝔬𝔩𝔑 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”Šπ”―ΓΆπ”€π”©π”¬π”―π”‘π”°

tag yourself!

1. J’orange β€’ She β€’ Flighty
2. The Formless β€’ ??? β€’ Pest
3. Nimlok β€’ He β€’ Stinky
4. Zilch β€’ He β€’ Spooky
5. Birfday β€’ They β€’ Wet
6. Win β€’ They β€’ Scrappy
7. Choy β€’ He β€’ Boring
8. Eggatha β€’ She β€’ Earthy
9. Schlane β€’ He β€’ Poni
10. Claudra β€’ She β€’ Goth
11. Mycelia β€’ They β€’ Leafy
12. Mel β€’ She β€’ Stoned
13. Siobh β€’ She β€’ Shocking
14. Biscuit β€’ She β€’ Spicy
15. Zorvak β€’ ??? β€’ Cold
16. Wren β€’ She β€’ Metal
17. Drae β€’ They β€’ Dragi
18. Bika β€’ She β€’ Chaos
19. Cello β€’ She β€’ Twee
20. Plonk β€’ He β€’ Brainy

that’s left-right top-bottom in case that’s not clear

Imgur tamped down the color so I’ll have to account for that when I actually optimize things for the game
I like Birfday cause they’re throwing horns! 🀘Great characters!!

fun fact: none of the characters have hands or know what hands are

so how exactly did Birfday get that patch on their jacket?

you’ll have to play to find out…

Birfday coaches a youth beachyball team in Shorenuff. to challenge them, you’ll first need to beat them at their own game!

As absolutely STUPID as this sounds, at least it's one more streaming service* I can axe from renewal once this takes effect

(*Crave in Canada has the sole licensing for HBO content, but once I blitz through Sopranos and Chernobyl, I can't imagine there's much left for me)
Chernobyl is definitely worth your time before you pull the plug.

I don't think I'll have any streaming services left. Threw Netflix's ass to the curb last month.

I'm senselessly thrilled that you keep ending up at the top of every page with a fucking horse, LOL!!! :ROFLMAO:
thank you! the timing has taken a lot of work and commitment to the bit.

My first hour of Xenoblade Chronicles 3:

• somebody said "I'm well 'ard" after a battle finished = maximum British approval
  • somebody said BOLLOCKS = even more maximum British approval
  • Update: "right muppet" used as an insult, yes very good
Now that you mention it, there's a disturbing lack of "bloody", "bollocks", "quite" and stuff like that in Xenoblade 1 dialogue 😱

Here it is, glad I only got one of the games that should be on it since it should still be a great deal. Will go digital this time LRG isn’t worth the wait

This week I had to miss one of the school programs I teach due to the pain issues I have been having; I found out later that the mentor who filled in for me was someone I taught as a high school student from 2017-2019.
Feeling so freaking proud of them right now.

Very interested to see how the Steam Deck performs in Japan. It can only help get more games β€œverifiedβ€œ.

As if I couldn't despise the Wii U OS any more

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Trying to think about the mechanical, aesthetic and moral implications of creating a Centaurtaur. i.e. a centaur having the lower body of a centaur with the upper body of another centaur on top of it.
Oh my god I once asked a friend at a retail job we worked to draw a sketch of what she interpreted a centaur would look like if the top half was a human and the bottom half was also human (so a human torso from the waist up starting starting at the shoulders of another human body that walked on all fours)

Funniest goddamn thing I ever saw and I know I still have it; if I could find it I'd scan it for all this thread to enjoy despair over enjoy

She also drew a cocktapus holding dildos and vibrators in each tentacle and fuck if that still doesn't make me laugh every time I see it

Birfday coaches a youth beachyball team in Shorenuff. to challenge them, you’ll first need to beat them at their own game!
you have a town called "Jorts" and now a town called "Shorenuff?"

this is fantastic

Trying to think about the mechanical, aesthetic and moral implications of creating a Centaurtaur. i.e. a centaur having the lower body of a centaur with the upper body of another centaur on top of it.
this is also fantastic damn

You should make a giant crab creature but instead of claws it has a venomous snake (like a viper) as the knife claw and a non-venomous snake (like a python) as the fork claw.

I mean I don't know.

please please PLEASE do it

Oh my god I once asked a friend at a retail job we worked to draw a sketch of what she interpreted a centaur would look like if the top half was a human and the bottom half was also human (so a human torso from the waist up starting starting at the shoulders of another human body that walked on all fours)

Funniest goddamn thing I ever saw and I know I still have it; if I could find it I'd scan it for all this thread to enjoy despair over enjoy

She also drew a cocktapus holding dildos and vibrators in each tentacle and fuck if that still doesn't make me laugh every time I see it
Missed opportunity for Cocktapussy if I've ever seen one.

EDIT: If that suggestion gets me banned then it's the best way to go out.

As a Greek mythology enthusiast, this is HURTING me!

I have the same exact problem! I 100% feel your pain friend.

And as a nice cherry on top, the Wii U isn't loading Wii discs now. Worked fine a few months ago for the Kirby event. sigh

fuck if that still doesn't make me laugh every time I see it
I’m pretty sure I’m not your retail friend but frankly the only piece of evidence I’m basing that on is that the cocktopus of π•Ύπ–šπ–˜π–œπ–†π–›π–Š π•·π–”π–—π–Š was more… organic in nature

I’m pretty sure I’m not your retail friend but frankly the only piece of evidence I’m basing that on is that the cocktopus of π•Ύπ–šπ–˜π–œπ–†π–›π–Š π•·π–”π–—π–Š was more… organic in nature
There's only one way to be sure:

Does the phrase "The Least Comfy Pillow" said in the cadence of Feliz Navidad mean anything to you?

(But also damn...that was as missed an opportunity as cocktapussy...which I also hope doesn't get me banned for typing πŸ˜…)

I'm so tempted to drop $10 on FIFA 22 on the Switch even though I know it's a shamble of a game just to get some footy fix.

I'm so tempted to drop $10 on FIFA 22 on the Switch even though I know it's a shamble of a game just to get some footy fix.

I'd do it. Then you have a soccer game that you can always mess around when you want to play a quick game.

There's only one way to be sure:

Does the phrase "The Least Comfy Pillow" said in the cadence of Feliz Navidad mean anything to you?
there’s a vague sense of familiarity but I’m 99.9% sure it has nothing to do with me

fun brush with mystery though!

we’re all livin’ la vida horsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom