• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion Thread |ST11 Aug 2022| Everybody's 11-12 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
4gMjoBq.jpg

𝔯𝔒𝔧𝔒𝔠𝔱 π”ͺ𝔬𝔑𝔒𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔢, 𝔒π”ͺπ”Ÿπ”―π”žπ” π”’ π”₯𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔒𝔱𝔒𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔢

Allegedly HBO Max is basically over. They're gonna fuse HBO Max with Discovery+ and focus on reality shows lol

Cameras just started rolling on the long-awaited season 3 of Warrior and I swear to god if they just shelve it in the middle of production because it doesn't fit their new idea...
mad-face-bruce-lee.gif

okay, I think this four-page horse-top shitpost combo is as far as it’s going

I can’t keep getting away with it

zgSeE2J.jpg

HBO Max? More like HBO Lax

No but seriously not a fan of what I'm hearing

Allegedly HBO Max is basically over. They're gonna fuse HBO Max with Discovery+ and focus on reality shows lol
David Zaslav, this is the guy who turned Discovery and TLC into full redneck channels. TLC once founded by NASA to bring science and technology to every family in America but thanks to Zaslav it's now cake and Honey boo boo land. Why? Because it makes money.

Profit motivated CEO's are the absolute worst. This is capitalism, you're expected to lose money.

Whaaaa
Out of nowhere

Huh, I didn't know the NGP got ports of the arcade games. That's neat!

And then I got disappointed that we probably won't see the Wonderswan games get ported to anything current :(

This is why we can't have nice things.

reminder that HBO Max has most of the Ghibli films
If they nuke all the Adult Swim content while I'm currently stalled on watching the entirety of Venture Bros. and Sea Lab for the first time I will fucking riot.

Yall I used a garlic sauce to make the Dreamcast logo on my sandwich el oh el I'm such a nerrrrrrrd
m8qnIyJ_d.webp

see, I was leaning towards violet before the legendaries dropped, but then I was like… mmmmmm do I want a legendary with neofurby eyes and jet engines?

seems like there’s somewhere else for digital monsters to be

but scarlet prof has a… questionable design

and I’m lightly miffed that crimson snakebike has body wheels but scampers

but also miffed that lavender serpmobile has functional wheels at all?

but also like… do I want a sentient motorcycle or do I want a sentient motorcycle that doesn’t motorcycle??

I’m feeling… confusion
Yeahhhh I don't think subtlety was a priority with Sada

Don't forget the sentient motorcycle looks like a dick from behind
Screenshot_2-e029.jpg

Dickimon, Dick shaped monsters, Dickimon is a jetski

full disclosure, I have never watched Breaking Bad

though my partner and I are currently a season into Better Call Saul as a gag (and also because of the way Bob Odenkirk is)

Yeahhhh I don't think subtlety was a priority with Sada

Don't forget the sentient motorcycle looks like a dick from behind
Screenshot_2-e029.jpg

Dickimon, Dick shaped monsters, Dickimon is a jetski
broom broom get off me dickbike

I’m looking forward to the game but so many design decisions just baffle me

but I’d rather be baffled than bored

As a resident of NE Ohio, I despise the fact that Browns fans are stanning hard for Watson. As such, I love that the NFL is appealing his six game suspension. Bring on the tears of all Browns fans who defend that piece of shit.

It's a kelpie, the mythic Scottish horse which drags you into the water to drown.
holy shit I love that

are we sure somebody didn’t accidentally leave a kangaroo in scotland and start the mythball rolling? β€˜cause they do that shit for fun and I can’t even blame them

OLb1UBc.jpg

As a resident of NE Ohio, I despise the fact that Browns fans are stanning hard for Watson. As such, I love that the NFL is appealing his six game suspension. Bring on the tears of all Browns fans who defend that piece of shit.
As a ravens fan (and more importantly someone who despises those who conduct sexual assault) I agree.
holy shit I love that

are we sure somebody didn’t accidentally leave a kangaroo in scotland and start the mythball rolling? β€˜cause they do that shit for fun and I can’t even blame them

OLb1UBc.jpg
Well I got the myth wrong a bit, they drag people into their lakes and ponds to eat them and then toss the entrails out onto the shore.

Subscribe to this person.

Idk, I like helping small-time YouTubers out.

I'm jaded by the big-time ones.

Me, when Suswave gets away with it:

6Z9FgKH.jpg

𝔰π”₯π”₯ 𝔰π”₯π”₯ 𝔰𝔴𝔒𝔒𝔱 𝔠π”₯𝔦𝔩𝔑 ~.+.~ 𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔒 𝔦𝔰 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔢 π”₯𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔒 𝔫𝔬𝔴

Well I got the myth wrong a bit, they drag people into their lakes and ponds to eat them and then toss the entrails out onto the shore.
I hate to repeat myself, but

6Z9FgKH.jpg

My first hour of Xenoblade Chronicles 3:

• somebody said "I'm well 'ard" after a battle finished = maximum British approval
  • somebody said BOLLOCKS = even more maximum British approval
  • Update: "right muppet" used as an insult, yes very good

Oops! All Horses
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

I was watching Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome earlier this week and the part where they sent him off to die in the desert bothered me because they killed a perfectly good horse to do it.

Anyone else just miss Nintendo Power? I'm reading the online Nintendo Magazine Summer 2022 online issue (English excerpts, which is shorter than the full Japanese version) and it makes me miss physical Nintendo magazines (official or otherwise).

Every check out Nintendo Force? You can get a physical magazine from them mailed to you, every issue comes with a poster. They put out 6 or 7 issues a year.

Every check out Nintendo Force? You can get a physical magazine from them mailed to you, every issue comes with a poster. They put out 6 or 7 issues a year.
Never heard of it. I'll check it out.

As a (former) Browns fan myself, I keep going back on forth on, if he's suspended, do I watch the games he's not playing and skip the games he is? Do I just wait until he is no longer with the team and then start watching games again? Or do I just cut all ties with the team now and find some soccer match to watch every Sunday?

Probably going with the last option. Have already put any shirts hats and pennants into the basement.

I was watching Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome earlier this week and the part where they sent him off to die in the desert bothered me because they killed a perfectly good horse to do it.
they did the right thing

xzRdC7t.jpg

chewing through posts is a talent I guess

πŸ‘‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‰

Last edited:
chewing through shitposts maybe
ayyyy

what can I say, the abyss is like a cotton candy machine and I’m craning towards oblivion with every move I make

don’t know where the metaphor went and I refuse to complete it or elaborate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom