• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST33 June 2024| Bash at the Beach feat. chocolate_supra

• Thread starter Deleted member 1081
  • Start date
Man, y'all want cooler weather, I crave the sun and the warmth here 😔

Edit: not to take away from the heat waves you ate all in, it can be brutal. But it has been raining here all spring, I'd love some nice warm weather right noe.
Extremely same.

It's been a long grey spring, and I'm craving a few afternoons in the beer garden with my mates

Friends it is going to be a fucking wild night

fGR74tt.jpg

Some youtuber went to NOA today and noticed a new sign out front,
the last vesitages of the Wii/DS era have been swept away.

I use light mode, so I can't see some of my logo. Does Presented By show up for anyone? Looks awkward to me now.
It shows up just fine in dark mode!

(but yeah that's where a subtle drop shadow can help, it'd be barely noticeable on dark mode but would help the lettering pop in light mode)

lmao this took two reads to sink in.

I am conflicted between two worthy games to nominate for the summer bash, how do I pick which one to put forward?
Nominate both and let my super secret selection committee decide their fate.

(thank you for getting my shitty joke)

Hate to bring this up during this ST — I know the Subway sponsorship is very important to @ngpdrew and his family — but I just tried Jersey Mike’s for the first time and yo. YO.

Hey new thread! Great stuff @ngpdrew .

Boooo summer weather, but June is going to be awesome for vacation and games. Starting a new Elden Ring character for DLC prep tonight after flying home and it’s going to be a blast.

Hey new thread! Great stuff @ngpdrew .

Boooo summer weather, but June is going to be awesome for vacation and games. Starting a new Elden Ring character for DLC prep tonight after flying home and it’s going to be a blast.
Colorado summer is a unique hell. Stay cool!

Really pleased with all the stuff added to Splatoon 3 today. Can't wait to dig in to it all tomorrow.

Just get me to the Ber months...hoody season, the trifecta of best holidays, football is back, shorter daylight, best gaming weather, best food, etc.
all weather is hoodie weather if you're not a coward

plus shorter daylight is awful. Hate when its already dark at like 4:30

Excellent thread @ngpdrew!

I've always loved June for a number of reasons, mainly because it's my birthday month, but I also loved the feeling of getting out of school for the summer as a kid. One of the things I really miss as an adult tbh.

Well that’s mission 11 down in Ace Combat 7. Time for some Musashi and Orochi warriors

I have some extra eShop money and was debating buying a few games, wanted to see what people thought here!

I was debating picking up No Man’s Sky but I don’t know too much about the game. I watched a few video reviews and the Switch version seems competent, but the core gameplay loop seems to be building and mining loot? It seems like the core loop would be addicting! The other games I was considering were Dragon Quest XI S and Pentiment. Now, I own DQXI on PS4 and Pentiment on PS5 but I honestly think I’d play both more on the Switch too. Lastly I’m also debating Kirby and The Forgotten Land! I could use vouchers to get a few.

The hogan NWO heel turn happens at the 96 bash. One of the all time greatest sports entertainment moments. Still remember the beers flying from the marks.

Last edited:
What better way to fan off the summer heat than with a battle royale? Excellent thread, @ngpdrew! I'm willing to wrangle some sharks for that wading pool! I might or might not want to see my nomination fed to the waterbeasts. I also missed the closing of the last thread, so my belated, heartiest regards to @Chie for hosting the General Discussion ST for May!

ain't no way you're telling me the generic ass grey has more soul 😭

real talk how did the wii have some of the most soulful advertising in the universe and then also have the most boring ass grey branding and worst boxarts ever
somehow the Wii/DS branding convinced a whole generation to associate faded gray with fun

Back
Top Bottom