• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST33 June 2024| Bash at the Beach feat. chocolate_supra

• Thread starter Deleted member 1081
  • Start date
omg did you see the person in the front of the crowd at Nintendo Store NY?

feigned (I think) fainting from excitement and then got back up and spent the rest of the trailer kneeling in like a worship pose. I love it.

Yes, haha.

The Metroid version of the 13:40 guy.

"The final touches on editing this Direct are nearly complete and it's looking good but we need something to put it over the top. We need raw sex appeal. Send him in."

GQY0Va9WIAEKVPc
Aonuma rockin' that special edition custom Zelda t-shirt from EDITMODE 2024 OPEN OFFICE Vol. 2...man has good taste. EDITMODE and their THE KING OF GAMES line make some fantastic, high quality Nintendo apparel.

So today I came across the term "toxic positivity".

Kinda feel hit by it because of being a glass-half-full person whose body consists of 60% hype.

But maybe it's nonsense.
As an empty glass devoid of earthly attachments, I've never been bothered by you, for whatever that's worth.

I think on Famiboards the most toxic stuff is usually pretty straightforward, someone who desperately needs to touch grass typing paragraphs of detached from reality whining for page after page of a thread.

Seeing that one post concerned about sexism in the Lollipop Chainsaw thread get immediately dismissed with a bunch of Yeahs didn't feel great though. That's the biggest thing in recent memory that I would call an example of toxic positivity here.

Famiboards is usually pretty good about reacting normally to Criticism of Product if you can explain yourself eloquently instead of just walking into the room and taking a dump on the floor, but it isn't immune to uncritical fanboyism causing problems.

Back
Top Bottom