• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST32 May 2024| Endless Ocean Season!, Paper Mario Season!

Which Season?

• Total voters

sometimes you get a normal volcano and sometimes you get a fucked up and evil volcano that somehow wants to kill you more than a regular volcano does

Level-5 is so family friendly lmao wtf

But also hell yeah. And also Castlevania did it first with the pachinko machine!
One of the first moments in Megaton Musashi wired is a guy getting murdered, and the MC almost meeting the same fate XD. And that’s before the crazy mecha stuff kicking off

Maybe they'll give hosting duties to Taylor Tomlinson for this one too 👀

Also hell yeah Drew as the center square. I'm gonna miss Tom Bergeron but this has the potential to be a lot of fun. I loved the 1998 revival, hopefully this one will tick all the same boxes.
Yeah I brought up Taylor's name in the TPIR Discord server I'm in. It's going to be airing at 10PM, which is when more PG13 stuff airs, so Taylor would be perfect for the host.

One of the first moments in Megaton Musashi wired is a guy getting murdered, and the MC almost meeting the same fate XD. And that’s before the crazy mecha stuff kicking off
I decided to look this game up and.....

Dafuq is Getter Robo doing there? Is this like Super Robot Wars?

I decided to look this game up and.....

Dafuq is Getter Robo doing there? Is this like Super Robot Wars?

Well the story is a getter type mecha series(with plenty of other mecha tropes thrown in). But no, Getter, Mazinger Z, Voltes V, and Combattler V (and maybe more in the future) are just bonus collab suits you can unlock as you play through the story. A silly mission reason for how you get them but no mention of their origin teams and stories otherwise. They each get 2 powerful special moves, a unique weapon, and are pretty high tier but you can’t change their colors(but can use parts on other mechs).

I’ve been playing it since it came out last week, it’s rad! The anime is also dropping an episode weekly on crunchyroll

New BlackMilk Zelda line just dropped and one of the photos goes hard as fuck

Lookbook-PNG-0002-1024x764.png
Add this to the long list of things I'll never financially recover from

My job interview went well today and my interviewers were either very good actors or seemed to genuinely like working there... so fingers crossed it works out! Glad it was first thing in the morning so I can recover mentally now lmao

Something cracking me up on megaton Musashi wired is they went to the trouble of dubbing all the insert songs(along with the main theme) despite not dubbing the game otherwise

I feel like I was going to come yell about the latest Appleguy here but then didn’t

i1BD4hy.jpg

Last edited:
My town hit mainstream online news portals in Germany yesterday evening. In one of the city parts some streets were flooded due to massive rainfall from a huge thunderstorm.

The funny thing? It was in a "proximity" town, basically an outside lying smaller town that's under the main city (where i live) administration, and in the main city, the rain was very ... little with no problems at all.
The city part where it happened lies ~ 200 height meters above the main town (which lies at the bottom of a mountain, the other on top of the mountain).

Funny what difference some few meters make.

(No one was hurt, no one died, all rather good, just some traffic problems and some flooded cellars)

i want to commit to github but i just don’t think it feels the same way

You will always just be a branch for it.

So many sales right now. For a total of $100, I can get Octopath 2, Final Fantasy XVI, Blue Reflection, AND Scarlet Nexus. That’s a massive save on all of them.

So many sales right now. For a total of $100, I can get Octopath 2, Final Fantasy XVI, Blue Reflection, AND Scarlet Nexus. That’s a massive save on all of them.
Is it the first or second Blue Reflection on sale? I like the first game, I got the Platinum trophy in it, but it's...iffy in a lot of ways.

The second game, Second Light, which I also got the Platinum in, on the other hand I adore so much that I played it twice back to back. It was what the first game should have been.

Is it the first or second Blue Reflection on sale? I like the first game, I got the Platinum trophy in it, but it's...iffy in a lot of ways.

The second game, Second Light, which I also got the Platinum in, on the other hand I adore so much that I played it twice back to back. It was what the first game should have been.

Both are on sale.

I’ve been eyeing them both but BR1 looks like I’ll like the premise much more.

Does anyone have an experience with Bioshock: The Collection on the Switch? It’s on sale right now in Canada for $11.99 and I’m wondering if I should pick it up? I have a PS5 but I’d rather play it portability, but I know it’s $13.99 on the PS4/5 if you have PS+.

Does anyone have an experience with Bioshock: The Collection on the Switch? It’s on sale right now in Canada for $11.99 and I’m wondering if I should pick it up? I have a PS5 but I’d rather play it portability, but I know it’s $13.99 on the PS4/5 if you have PS+.
I've played it only docked and enjoyed the experience. Mind you, I'm not someone very sensitive to fps, so if the performance has some issues, I'm not the best person to judge it.

Played though the first one and had no issues. Obviously resolution is going to be a lot less than PS5. No gyro either so controls will be similar on either platform.

Dead zones could have been better, but the collection was solidly ported. I'd suggest 1->Infinite->2. You will get tired of Rapture fast if you play 1&2 back to back.

Sometimes the Colgera music comes on my mix and I'm like wiping eyes "These really are the Tears of the Kingdom!"

I should start that game again...

Thanks all for the comments! Sounds like it runs pretty well on the Switch overall. I’m not fussed about it fps so long as there aren’t many dips.

Back
Top Bottom