• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST32 May 2024| Endless Ocean Season!, Paper Mario Season!

Which Season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been knocking out a mission or two of warriors Orochi 4 ultimate a day as a pace breaker. Tho leveling up characters and getting higher level weapons for the ones you like is a pain
Infinity mode is the answer, trying to power level up or crafting 4 or 5 star weapons before that is really not optimal.

I have had to do this several times in the interest of playing any other video games 😂
It's way too tempting anytime I get time to play but don't want to commit too much. Now I started seeing if I can find a nice seed putting in stuff like "Goku", "Wukong", "Vegeta", "Lucci" etc lmao

Random question, but, a while back, Nintendo aquired some 'video/animation studio' and named it Nintendo Pictures or something, right?

Have anything come out of that yet? Like, do we know if any Ads, or cutscenes, or whatever, has been made by them yet?

Permission to conspiracy theorize?

This seems like something you’d put in place if you were making the game for some kind of handheld device that you might play in places with no network connection, such as a Steam Deck or Switch 2

Coincidence? I think .... MAYBE!

Infinity mode is the answer, trying to power level up or crafting 4 or 5 star weapons before that is really not optimal.
Ah I’m only on chapter 5 I think so I haven’t unlocked it yet I don’t think. Sun Wukong just blocked us from saving Perseus and his mento joined our team(thinking of throwing her on my team, tho it’s mainly SW characters for obvious reasons). Also team bonuses you just have to randomly stumble across other than the name clues, and I’d imagine it takes a bit to get a relevant group.

Also I tend to just chill in the main playthrough so I’ve been doing easy. Tried a pandemonium challenge on an early mission and still got creamed by my health running low right before leopard head attacked

Random question, but, a while back, Nintendo aquired some 'video/animation studio' and named it Nintendo Pictures or something, right?

Have anything come out of that yet? Like, do we know if any Ads, or cutscenes, or whatever, has been made by them yet?
So far, they've been credited on Tears of the Kingdom (special thanks), Pikmin 4 (very special thanks), Mario Wonder (character design/character action design/field design/cinematic design/technical support/project management/special thanks), Super Mario RPG remake (character art/animation art/technical art), and Another Code Recollection (very special thanks)

(credit to MondoMega in the 1st party thread, who's been keeping track of this: https://famiboards.com/threads/nint...-st-nintendo-party-superstars.114/post-979659)

Last edited:
So far, they've been credited on
Tears of the Kingdom (special thanks), Pikmin 4 (very special thanks), Mario Wonder (character design/character action design/field design/cinematic design/technical support/project management/special thanks), Super Mario RPG remake (character art/animation art/technical art), and Another Code Recollection (very special thanks)

(credit to MondoMega in the 1st party thread, who's been keeping track of this: https://famiboards.com/threads/nint...-st-nintendo-party-superstars.114/post-979659)
Woa
That is very cool. I wasn't sure if they'd be involved with actual game things, or just animations for game promotion or so. Thank you kindly for the reply ^^
And to Mondo for keeping track, which I had missed

I have wanted feudal Japan Assassin's Creed since the first game came out and the post-credits exploration showed all sorts of different hints to historical places/eras (which my then-wife and I were theorizing would be the future games).

I was so disappointed with the direction 3 took that I bounced super hard off the series but

Damn

Now that they're finally doing the one I wanted and there's a possibility of it coming to 2witch. . . 👀

Ah I’m only on chapter 5 I think so I haven’t unlocked it yet I don’t think. Sun Wukong just blocked us from saving Perseus and his mento joined our team(thinking of throwing her on my team, tho it’s mainly SW characters for obvious reasons). Also team bonuses you just have to randomly stumble across other than the name clues, and I’d imagine it takes a bit to get a relevant group.

Also I tend to just chill in the main playthrough so I’ve been doing easy. Tried a pandemonium challenge on an early mission and still got creamed by my health running low right before leopard head attacked
Yeah, the best way to tackle this is just to continue the story mode and craft the best weapons you can at the time. Most of the leveling and power crafting is the endgame.

I'm not sure if this is the kind of thing i should post here — please delete if I'm overstepping

but... for all of you who are chaotic, trans, or have dead friends... someone I know wrote this extremely devastating and beautiful comic

and it's currently less than a week from the print edition crowdfunder ending with only half their goal

I can't say too much without spoiling it, it definitely gets fairly nsfw and is also a ROUGH TIME from a lot of angles...

but it's also one of the best things I've ever read???

GPdOqN0.jpeg

it revolves around love triangles past and present, a weed delivery dude in new york, a transphobic columnist, a catholic? housewife??, and... of course... one (or more) fucked-up ghost(s)

it's called Vivian's Ghost and if any of that appeals to you... I cannot recommend it enough. it's a fucking rollercoaster. it's a beautiful trainwreck. I cried more than once and was on the edge of my seat the entire time.

if you want to support Vivian's Ghost in its last four days... support the Crowdfundr!

So this is worrisome for people like me who collect physical copies of Switch games, many in which I often times have to buy from ebay (if no longer sold in store). This random video popped up on my YouTube wall claiming that he bought a fake Switch game that booted up on one of the two Switch systems he had and was mostly playable.

Now I'm worried I might buy a fake Switch game, not know about it and risk getting my account banned if and when Nintendo finds out and moves against this shit...

Man, I've just had no desire to play games or do much of anything these past few weeks. Had to force myself to go see some films at the cinema this week, and even that just left me shattered at the end (great films tho).

Which sucks cause all these indie games coming out right now look so amazing - including the next game from the Sayonara Wild Hearts devs - but I just can't deal with actually playing them. Played like 10 minutes of Animal Well then gave up.

Maybe it's cause things are getting hotter here in the UK. idk

brits in the winter: it’s too bloody cold
brits in the summer: it’s too bloody hot
brits in the spring: it’s too bloody miserable
brits in the autumn: it’s too bloody miserable

brits and complaining about the weather:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Tbf if I didn't complain about the weather I'd have to fill the small talk gap in some other, more horrifying way, like pretending I care about the football.

giphy.gif
Look mate, we all agree there is a correct way for the weather to be, and it should just stay that way all year around.

Unfortunately, we all disagree on what it should be.

The character was named after a ray tracing software which Ubisoft used for the original game.[24] Rayman originally had limbs, which was one of his major characteristics. When the developer tried to install the game on the systems, it did not work properly, leaving him with a floating body on the screen.[25] At the time, it was technically impossible to display this character with animated limbs and programmers had trouble rendering them.[26][27] The creative answer was to create the character without limbs.[26]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom