• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST32 May 2024| Endless Ocean Season!, Paper Mario Season!

Which Season?

• Total voters
When you gotta work on May Day.

emperor-palpatine-ironic.gif

(At least I'm done now.)
Same. Was a pretty horrible week all around on my end in terms of work, and it’s not looking like it’s going to be much better in the near future; probably the contrary.

Not even sure I’ll have much time (or rather energy) to play games these coming months. Thank God for handhelds, at least. (Even they can’t totally make up for it, sadly, but they help.) It’s a bit frustrating, given that I’ve just left another long stretch of too much work behind me, and now I’m getting dragged into another round yet again. Ugh.

um why is Famiboards now forcing us to link our FBN (FamiBoards Network) account to continue posting? this is bs

Hm trying to decide if I’m jumping into Ryza or Hack GU

I might recommend starting GU, completing the first game, take a bit of break, and then jump into the second. The games originally came out space apart so taking time in between them feels naturally and they're pretty repetitive, especially the first one where your character's combat growth is minimal. I certainly got a little burned out when I tried to binge the first two games back to back.

i looked around for the plain icon but it looks like it’s been the same Switch icon since the beginning according to the dev 💔

F5692-B64-05-EF-4-C62-8607-C917-B60-A1-C7-B.jpg

,,, i did find this other icon though on some Steam grid website, if it’s official i assume it’s the desktop icon…? but couldn’t find anything about it being used for Switch x.x

0207-C4-B7-D725-4-E58-B200-E7-E344-AFF728.png
thank you so much for your diligence

my best guess, then, is that I cannot trust my mind and I see things that aren’t there

but. let’s be real. we all already knew that!

gonna guess I conflated the Pentiment icon with it and imagined the pixel dog’s face in it.

or really was similar to the one you showed, but more like a jagged close-up of the dog sprite from cutscenes just against the lighter blue of the two

what a world

um why is Famiboards now forcing us to link our FBN (FamiBoards Network) account to continue posting? this is bs
Just wait until we announce a list of countries we'll be restricting from account creation.

y’all there’s gonna be a Boy Island hardcover

I cannot overstate my excitement

YoOWPn3.jpeg

I might recommend starting GU, completing the first game, take a bit of break, and then jump into the second. The games originally came out space apart so taking time in between them feels naturally and they're pretty repetitive, especially the first one where your character's combat growth is minimal. I certainly got a little burned out when I tried to binge the first two games back to back.
Oh I know to pace. Still need to get back to Hackers memories after finishing cyberslueth 2 years back… tho partly cause that has to fight for the cartridge slot

I had a few good things happen over this weekend.

Gotten a hug from a waitress simply being nice to her and telling her she was a wonderful waitress.

Got a copy of Pokémon gold at a store. Turns out the store had a store wide sale going on, originally sixty dollars, got it for fifteen off.

I also got my first fortnite win as a storm trooper. Not about winning, it’s about sending a message,

But I thought you said you were playing as a storm trooper 😏
I wanted to be an inspiration for storm troopers every where. I was hoping to do it for May the fourth. Came close a few times yesterday.

Gonna take a break for a bit some today and play something else, probably more of the dark forces remaster

Anybody played Kotor 2 on Switch? Is the port alright? I know they kinda dropped the ball with not delivering on the Restored Content Mod but I grew up with the original on PC, I think I can stomach that.

Currently playing the first one through the free trial and I'm a bit tempted to get both games on Switch, just for the novelty of playing them in bed 👀

My Twitter tl is filled with people talking about this rap beef for the past 3 days and it's honestly been entertaining. I haven't paid attention to beef like this since idubbbz vs Rice Gum...... yeah, that was pretty corny looking back. Though, as a Kendrick fan, those wife beating allegations........ 😬

Hoping they're not true, but I'm not holding my breath.

My Twitter tl is filled with people talking about this rap beef for the past 3 days and it's honestly been entertaining. I haven't paid attention to beef like this since idubbbz vs Rice Gum...... yeah, that was pretty corny looking back. Though, as a Kendrick fan, those wife beating allegations........ 😬

Hoping they're not true, but I'm not holding my breath.
There is something weird going on where Kendrick seems to have dirt on Drake and dropping his disses so fast there has to be somebody in Drake's camp being a mole. It's getting quite ugly. J Cole was right stepping out of this.

Edit: FF7: Rebirth only now sold a million? Is that official? Because SE can't be happy with that...

Back
Top Bottom