• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST15 Dec 2022| The Holidays Are a Time for Fami

Status
Not open for further replies.
75amrk.jpg

nmh-nmh3.gif

anyone else want to learn to work the saxophone? anybody else want to play just what they feel?

I also hope the DLC gets announced in January, but I'm pretty sure the northeast is just France. It's only there for lore reasons I think
then why did they grey it out on the map the same way as the crater?!

you’re probably right but I’m gonna be so mad if it stays that way

I think I've peaked as an artist.

You guys get a sneak peak at my super-ultra-megazord-WRPG-blobber-party-merge-animation:

DZQKQrc.gif

Also a much longer video with audio for the sweet trumpet doots I dooted, for those interested:
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Presents wrapped; special Christmas ales in the fridge. Delicious chocolate biscuits eaten. Afternoon coffee by my side. Dog walked, in the rain, and drying peaceably by the fire.

Christmas Eve Eve is here, Fami. Love and joy to all.

Me seeing a 2x1 for socks offer and taking 10 pairs
The cashier : "last hour christmas gifts??"
Me "uhhh.... yeah sure...."

So, the final workday in 2022 is over. And off i go to a 2 weeks holiday vacation until i have to return to work on January 9th.

I'll still check the boards a few times daily during that time, but i hope you'll excuse me when i'm a bit less active than usually.

Currently -21 windchill here. Never seen anything like it before in my life.
We had the freeze before and snow (not where I live but the region). Now the tropical moisture is coming in and it’s been freezing rain all night and morning. Could ice skate the street if I had a pair. Feel bad for essential workers that have to go in because it’s all hills here.

Poyo

with two articles so far this I’m thinking Forgotten Land is their GotY
I haven’t played a lot of this years games but this was hands down the best Kirby experience for a mainline title. Loaded with ideas and
anime as fuck ending
. Had a ton of fun with it. And it wasn’t piss easy like the games usually are.

@HockeyBird

If you haven’t already might want to get Harvestella. On sale but OOS temporarily.

I actually just ordered it along with Crisis Core from Gamestop. I know I'm already getting Tactics Ogre and Live A Live for Christmas and I'm currently playing through Star Ocean 6 so Square has my money and my time for the foreseeable future.

I've never played Golf Story so I don't know anything about Sports Story, but there's definitely a lot of hype for this game here

the extreme demand around Sports Story is funny to me because I can't quite believe anyone has such fond memories of golf story—it's very polished but just an OK game. it mainly became a hit because it was one of the early indie Switch exclusives before loads and loads of stuff started getting ported in 2018 once it was clear the platform was gonna be huge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom